Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Events timing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Peoples; - Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; - I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnbespoke, May 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

Hi Peoples; -
    Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; -
    I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of the games and closes when one completes the last game of the Event...
    This would seem quite rational; - but would it not be more appropriate to record the cumulative time for each puzzle of the Event?
    It just seems to me a bit unfair for those who are unable to complete an Event at one sitting - but prefer to do the Challenges sporadically whilst pursuing personal lives in the interim...

Cheers.

:)

Johnbespoke, May 7, 2020
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, May 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft solitaire events - times

Hi Nick,

We'd like to learn more about your concern with Microsoft Solitaire game for us to provide the troubleshooting steps. Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes/updates before this occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot of the issue.
    For initial troubleshooting, we also suggest running the troubleshooter for
    Windows apps
    and check if this resolves the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, May 7, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

1. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Events

2. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played: In Microsoft Solitaire events, the timer often adds the time I spent watching ads, or struggling to get freezing ads to play. The problem is more frequent if I have to exit the ad and start over. It's maddening, because being competitive in events requires accurate times....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events: I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed in. My issues are that when playing event challenges, the timing will often calculate incorrectly. For example, if I start a...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event: I am able to complete the Microsoft Daily challenges but the Event states "need internet connection" and wont load. My internet connection works everywhere else - is there a problem in microsoft?...
  8. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  9. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events: Why does my time often say several hours more (16 hours this time) when I haven't even been on my PC. How can I stop this? I work hard to solve the games, but when this happens I've just wasted my time.. HELP PLEASE....