Windows 10: microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

Discus and support microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you reset stats to 0 on Microsoft solitaire free cell?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennyRogers2, Dec 17, 2018.

1. microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

How do you reset stats to 0 on Microsoft solitaire free cell?

:)

KennyRogers2, Dec 17, 2018

2. How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I DONT LIKE YOUR PRESENT IDEA OF FREE CELL - GIVE ME BACK THE OLD VERSION I HAD ON WINDOWS 7.

Ralph Moore, Dec 17, 2018
  3. How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

help restart free cell on computer

IrisKennan, Dec 17, 2018
  4. patchfile Win User

microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

There does not appear to be an option to reset the played statistics in the new Free Cell game. Even though I have found several mentions of patch notes that seem to suggest that resetting of stats was added some time in 2014.

I have read several of these help threads, most of them are years old, but there does not appear to be an answer.

So here we go, how do I reset the game statistics for the Free Cell game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? It is being run in Windows 10 and the stats are being saved online (or as it is called now, "The Cloud", so stupid).

Yes there is a "Reset" button in the game options menu, but it only resets game options, not game statistics.

Yes you can load the game statistics screen, but there is no way to reset them from there.

I uninstalled the Solitaire collection then reinstalled it. Stats remained.

I have deleted all files associated with Solitaire Collection, and deleted all registry entries(also known as a manual uninstall). Stats remained.

I have logged into XBOX live and looked for a ways to delete all of my saved stats, could not find any such thing.

If there is no way to actually reset the stats, then just tell me so I can find a new game to play.

patchfile, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

1. microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0 - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire free

2. Microsoft solitaire won't when I win free cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire won't when I win free cell: Microsoft solitaire won't connect when I win free cell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-wont-when-i-win-free-cell/6c665c16-62d5-48f8-9cbd-41bfa30608fa
  3. Microsoft solitaire won't when I win free cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire won't when I win free cell: Microsoft solitaire won't connect when I win free cell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-wont-when-i-win-free-cell/6c665c16-62d5-48f8-9cbd-41bfa30608fa
  4. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  5. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. Microsoft Free solitaire ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Free solitaire ads: How to prevent loud annoying repetitive ads during games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-free-solitaire-ads/aa79bb09-1b79-4ac3-9749-2cf83f4a281b
  8. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0: I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada,...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  10. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection free online

2. windows 10 solitaire reset statistics

3. Solotare clear cell

4. how to reset microsoft solitaire to zero,
  5. how do i start microsoft free cell over again with new stats,
  6. how to reset statistics in solitaire,
  7. how to reset scores in windows 10 freecell,
  8. how to reset level of play on microsoft solitaire,
  9. how do you reset stats i freecell want to go back to zero,
  10. microsoft solitaire collection android reset stats,
  11. clear stats in solitaire,