Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Solitaire, which has been included in every version of Windows since Windows 3.0, is now getting new features on Windows 10. Microsoft Solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 11, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10

Solitaire, which has been included in every version of Windows since Windows 3.0, is now getting new features on Windows 10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a default game in Windows 10 with a modern interface and it receives updates via the Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection comes with modern versions of Spider Solitaire, Pyramid, FreeCell, TriPeak and Klondike. It looks like Microsoft hasn’t forgotten the most popular default game of Windows as the company earlier this month announced that its Solitaire Collection is getting better soon.

In a video, Microsoft announced that Solitaire that comes free with Windows 10, is getting a new feature which will bring the highly-anticipated levelling system. The update, which was announced on February 1 in an interesting video, will add a player levelling system with experience points and rewards.

“Get ready to Level Up your Solitaire Game with a feature we’ve been working on for a long time,” Microsoft says in the description of the video. The video transcript says that the levelling system is catered to players who just want to track their progress and get rewarded for playing any game in solitaire.

It certainly makes sense for the solitaire game to have a levelling system as it would make the game a little bit more enjoyable. It’s not known when Microsoft will update the game but it is expected to happen soon, probably later this month.

As the comments in the video suggest, there is still room for improvements. For instance, the game could get even better if Microsoft allows users to play the daily challenges which they missed in past.

The post Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 11, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Changing feature in Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Spider.

Hi Catalina,

Microsoft solitaire spider is a card game that is included in Microsoft Windows.

Microsoft Solitaire spider don’t have the option to disable those features which is part of the game strategy implement by the game developer.

If you want to implement any suggestion on Microsoft solitaire games, I would like you to give feedback using feedback app which can be find by searching feedbackhub on the search Windows.

I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to help you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique users | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire game

2. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite: I own Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite. A new payment isn't due until August 15, 2020. I am getting ads and being asked to pay for another year. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-game-suite/5450777f-3eeb-430c-a3ab-cd95e6ceb751
  4. Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature: Beginning February 26, Microsoft said it will begin replacing the classic Edge with the new Edge on PCs in Release Preview Ring of the Insider program. After beta testing the Edge update with Insiders, consumers will get it later this year and businesses will have a choice of...
  5. NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games: Hi, Solitaire game fans - I am frustrated that I cannot press a pause button, when needed, to step away from an EVENT without the minutes I am away from the game being added to my total play time. I feel this does not give an accurate challenge time, if it includes my...
  6. Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10: Microsoft’s new Edge browser ships with Windows Defender Application Gaud to protect the rest of the Windows 10 operating system from potentially harmful websites. Microsoft remains committed to enhancing the security of its browser and the software giant is now testing PUA...
  7. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do ***Modified title from: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up***...
  8. Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets a new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets a new feature: Microsoft’s image search is a breeze in Edge web browsers. In old or new Edge, you have to right-click on any image to find similar images on the web through Bing. But what when you’re on desktop and want to do a reverse image search? Microsoft Photos app can help you do...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features: On Windows 10 when I play Windows Solitaire Collection the new features are not there. The new features were added Feb. 14 of this year. On my android it loaded automatically but not my pc. When I play on my pc it suggests that if the new features are not there to go to the...
  10. Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game: My wife and I play the Microsoft Solitaire game quite often. Just recently the game will not load and a message comes up that says. Check the Windows Store...and go to store. When I try to go to the store there is a blip on the screen then nothing (back to my wallpaper and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign up window not loading while trying microsoft solitaire game