Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today, The Strong Museum of Play announced the 2019 class of World Video Game Hall of Fame, and we’re excited to share that Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, May 2, 2019
  2. sakai4eva Win User

Graphics card Hall of Fame

Well, it is called hall of FAME.
    fame
    • Great renown
    • Public estimation; reputation
    So I guess that if the cards are famous for something positive, it could, should and would belong in the Hall of Fame. I don't think there's many cards that's completely revolutionary, unless you count only the first widely used 3d card (voodoo, which I didn't own therefore I didn't vote), or the first card that can "run Crysis" for real (the 8800 series). Everything else is merely evolutionary (for my jaded accountant eyes) and represents another dot on the Moore's Law for bringing in more speed and more FPS.

And no, please don't flame me for the above statement. It's just an opinion, it is subject to correction and change. That is to say, I'm very open to be proven wrong.

sakai4eva, May 2, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, May 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

Graphics card Hall of Fame

Think of this thread how you want. I just have a different interpretation of it and its hard to explain

MxPhenom 216, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

1. Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Inducted

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. Setting limits to a video game fnaf-world

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting limits to a video game fnaf-world: Hello, I have been trying to set limits to the video game Five Nights of Freddy fnaf-world on the family safety features but every time I try, I get an error message saying "Something went wrong—try again in a little while." I have tried multiple times and it does not...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite: I own Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite. A new payment isn't due until August 15, 2020. I am getting ads and being asked to pay for another year. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-game-suite/5450777f-3eeb-430c-a3ab-cd95e6ceb751
  6. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  7. Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.: I do not understand the timing while competing in these tours. Can I assume the timing stops when you complete a challenge, and does not start again until you start the next challenge? What about the timing if you want to take a break from the games for several hours, does...
  8. Solitaire Collection World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection World Tour: Hi, it happens regularly that when playing the Solitaire World Tour, the time doesn't stop when closing the game. I saw other having the same issue. I close the game, close the app, but every now and then the playing time continues. This is not nice since it alters the...
  9. solitaire world tour event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire world tour event: a couple of times I have noticed when I close the game and take a break, when I return the event timer has not stopped and it could have been several hours...
  10. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A GAME CALLED POOL HALL: YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF...