Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire issue

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Solitaire from the Microsoft Store and played the game. But yesterday the action buttons disappeared hints, redo etc. Please, help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarah Salcido, May 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire issue

I installed Solitaire from the Microsoft Store and played the game. But yesterday the action buttons disappeared hints, redo etc. Please, help

:)

Sarah Salcido, May 14, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 14, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire issue

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire issue

1. Microsoft Solitaire issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire issue

2. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  4. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Issue: Yesterday my Microsoft Solitaire Collection refused to start. The spinning cards in the circle of the opening page just kept spinning. I have cleared the cache, restarted the PC still same problem. I saw a suggestion to reinstall the app but means all my records of...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Issue

Microsoft Solitaire Issue: Yesterday my Microsoft Solitaire Collection refused to start. The spinning cards in the circle of the opening page just kept spinning. I have cleared the cache, restarted the PC still same problem. I saw a suggestion to reinstall the app but means all my records of...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue

Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue: Just tried playing a game. There's some sort of ad for Sharpie pens from Ad Choices. The screen goes black, you can hear audio, then there's no way to get out of the ad when it's done. Only option is to close the entire program. If you go back it, it of course plays the same...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues: I am having issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am having to deal with ads even though I pay for the Premium version. I also am having problems with the Solitaire HD games. I have tried to click on the option to click on the option to disable ads but nothing...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue.: Upon going into the EVENT system, I checked the amount of games there were and exited the EVENT. Checking back later to play, I found that the timer was still running although I wasn't playing. Any suggestions?...
  10. Issue with microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with microsoft solitaire: How do I change the difficulty level? It's stuck on random. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/issue-with-microsoft-solitaire/aefb013e-69d2-4283-aef3-42c3048dde18