Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As of a week or two ago, whenever I play this game, a web page opens up at random times (even if my default browser is closed: it launches it, as if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael in Paris, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

As of a week or two ago, whenever I play this game, a web page opens up at random times (even if my default browser is closed: it launches it, as if I had clicked on a hyperlink) displaying the Orange logo and saying (in French - it has happened to other French users) that my IP number won a Samsung Galaxy S10 provided by their partner "Desktop" and that in order to get it it was sufficient to respond to an anonymous (anonymous my foot, they have my IP number...) customer satisfaction survey - see screenshot below, in which I deleted my IP number (correctly displayed).

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup aed18019-d51f-4daa-860b-8de566c3d90e?upload=true.jpg

The URLs to this site change very rapidly, as well as the IP address to their location (as far as I can tell). Here is a partial screenshort of the history of my browser concerning these sites:

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup 6b3331f6-6991-43a9-b955-1fe98fc191af?upload=true.jpg

From what I can see (with Traceroute) the most recent one (the other ones have disappeared) is located in Russia.

Bottom line, this is an infection of this game. I have stopped using it, disinstalling it from my PC, and will wait for MS to announce a new, clean version.

:)

Michael in Paris, Apr 20, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 20, 2019
  3. "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi Cyn,

For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you playing Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire which are included in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If not, are you using the free version of the said games?
    • Have you tried playing other Microsoft Solitaire games and check if you’ll encounter the same pop-up message?
    We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

1. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Klondike

2. Klondike Solitaire Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire Question: Hey there. I've been playing this for maybe a year and a half or 2. I was a Grandmaster level like 200 and something when the weirdest thing happened. I won a challenge, and it ended up giving me something like 4 million XP. I'm now a Diamond Grandmaster lever like 163,546....
  3. Klondike Solitaire Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Klondike Solitaire Question: Hey there. I've been playing this for maybe a year and a half or 2. I was a Grandmaster level like 200 and something when the weirdest thing happened. I won a challenge, and it ended up giving me something like 4 million XP. I'm now a Diamond Grandmaster lever like 163,546....
  4. Klondike Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Klondike Solitaire Collection: My computer is running Windows 10 home 64 bit. Over the last 4 months when trying to play Klondike Solitaire collections it works one day and not the next day when I try to load it. Right now I can not load the program and get this error- Klondike solitaire collection is not...
  5. Microsoft Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Klondike Solitaire: Microsoft Klondike Solitaire keeps repeating the same game boards and card shuffles. Is there a way to program an infinite number of game boards. I am tired of playing the same boards time after time. Thank you...
  6. klondike solitaire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    klondike solitaire: I'm on level '800' in Klondike solitaire. I was wondering, what is the maximum number of levels that can be achieved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire/8bd7ec73-090f-48b0-9836-2e4aff89699d
  7. Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike: How many levels are there to Microsoft's Classic Solitaire Klondike? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-solitaire-klondike/b1ba86cf-e379-4d68-94cf-e19ae345d9b9
  8. Klondike solitaire game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike solitaire game: I got a new computer and want to transfer my stats from klondike to the new computer. How? both have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-game/a09e7756-39bb-4552-8784-a16c02e37a0d
  9. Problem With Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem With Klondike Solitaire: I've played Klondike Solitaire for many, many years, and am now at Level 125. However, after going through a month with stupid movies and ads appearing before the game would load, now Klondike will not go beyond "Signing In!" That message just keeps flashing, but the game...
  10. Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire: Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you....