Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As of a week or two ago, whenever I play this game, a web page opens up at random times (even if my default browser is closed: it launches it, as if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael in Paris, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

As of a week or two ago, whenever I play this game, a web page opens up at random times (even if my default browser is closed: it launches it, as if I had clicked on a hyperlink) displaying the Orange logo and saying (in French - it has happened to other French users) that my IP number won a Samsung Galaxy S10 provided by their partner "Desktop" and that in order to get it it was sufficient to respond to an anonymous (anonymous my foot, they have my IP number...) customer satisfaction survey - see screenshot below, in which I deleted my IP number (correctly displayed).

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup aed18019-d51f-4daa-860b-8de566c3d90e?upload=true.jpg

The URLs to this site change very rapidly, as well as the IP address to their location (as far as I can tell). Here is a partial screenshort of the history of my browser concerning these sites:

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup 6b3331f6-6991-43a9-b955-1fe98fc191af?upload=true.jpg

From what I can see (with Traceroute) the most recent one (the other ones have disappeared) is located in Russia.

Bottom line, this is an infection of this game. I have stopped using it, disinstalling it from my PC, and will wait for MS to announce a new, clean version.

:)

Michael in Paris, Apr 20, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 20, 2019
  3. "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi Cyn,

For us to provide you with precise solutions, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you playing Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire which are included in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? If not, are you using the free version of the said games?
    • Have you tried playing other Microsoft Solitaire games and check if you’ll encounter the same pop-up message?
    We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup

1. Microsoft Solitaire (Klondike) Web intempestive popup - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Klondike

2. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: What happened to the original classic solitaire that I have been playing for years. Now you have changed it and have placed me in some kind of beginners lever l HARD. Give me back the original play. The new version lets me win every game. It is really awful, terrible and...
  3. Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ending a game in Klondike Solitaire: I used to play Kondike Solitaire every day but stopped for a few months. Today I played for the first time since the "levels" change, and I find that it is now impossible to end a game other than by starting a new one. Can anyone tell me why that is, or if there is some way...
  4. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: WIINDOWS MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE HAS STOPPED RUNNING AND WILL NOT START UP AGAIN HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/8e6efcf4-144e-41cb-925a-74ece69eaec6
  5. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?: I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the less. [ATTACH]...
  6. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire, solvable decks: how do i set klondike for solvable decks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-solvable-decks/40e2f5ed-5759-4e17-9846-cad29b17b3fc
  7. Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire: How do I reset the statistics for the game? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/a9866a57-14e0-4cb7-878a-509b1d4881d1
  8. Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire: Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you....
  9. Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Heavy CPU for Windows 10 Solitaire Collection Klondike game: When playing the Klondike game on win 10, I experience CPU usage between 28 and 45% according to Task Manager, plus overall CPU usage between 70 and 88%. Responses to my mouse clicks and movements can take from 5 to 20 seconds. When I minimize the game, the game cpu usage...
  10. solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments

in Windows 10 Support
    solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments: Imagine a community of gamers, competing for bragging rights online. spider solitaire, majong, etc 2 members challenge one another to a SPECIFIC game of spider (say). They can't see each others game being played. the competition ends when one of them solves the game. that...