Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kathy65, Feb 21, 2024.

1. kathy65 Win User

Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that I have already purchased it, however it errors when I click to purchase. Is there a solution for this please?

:)

kathy65, Feb 21, 2024

2. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having a Microsoft Solitaire premium subscription but still it's asking to pay for a new subscription.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to subscription based query or purchase and payment related issue, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

In this kind of queries, your Microsoft account verification needs to be done over a live phone call or live chat. Once the account is verified then the concern team will be able to assist you with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium not working (PC)

Hi Steven,

If you have concerns about subscriptions in Microsoft Solitaire Premium, we suggest that you contact

Microsoft Support team
    (formerly directly Answer Desk) for further assistance. They will be the ones that can help you to address your concerns regarding your product subscription activation. Ready your
    Microsoft account credentials and information before you contact them for verification purposes.

Once you've contacted them, tell us a feedback if they activated your subscription directly by checking your account's billing history and purchase of the premium subscription service.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Johann Eva, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless.

***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***

jimmyhollon, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

1. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire premium

2. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  3. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows. Occasionally, it will sign in as non-premium identity and then deliver adds. Why...
  4. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows. Occasionally, it will sign in as non-premium identity and then deliver adds. Why...
  5. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!: Both times I was able to get it re-instated after spending hours on chat with support. But it was almost impossible to navigate through the many screens necessary to find help with this problem. There are many of us that have had this problem and Microsoft seems to do...
  7. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...
  8. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  9. Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless. ***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium not working (PC)

Microsoft Solitaire Premium not working (PC): Dear Microsoft Support, I purchased your 1 year premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) on my PC. When I click on the MSC link it opens the main window and Premium Edition is on a gold banner an the top of the page. However, when I go into a...