Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire problem

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire problem. I reached the expert level 55. When I continued to level 57, the game returned me to level 52. I continued to level 53... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillyMaloney, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft solitaire problem

Microsoft Solitaire problem.

I reached the expert level 55. When I continued to level 57, the

game returned me to level 52. I continued to level 53 and when I was about to go to level 54 by winning a game it said that the points are already earned.

This ridiculous and most annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is there anything I can do?

Billy.

:)

BillyMaloney, Jul 3, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft solitaire problem

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire problem

1. Microsoft solitaire problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire problem

2. Microsoft Solitaire problem with G5 ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire problem with G5 ads: I regularly have problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection when it displays ads from G5 Entertainment AB. The ad will come up and the counter will go to 30. It never finishes running the ad and the counter does not move. Eventually, it will display the "Tap to play"...
  3. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: why can I not play solitaire on my computer? [Original Title: microsoft solitaire collection] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-microsoft-solitaire-collection/a7aabd84-1d5c-4cfd-b62d-67279efcaaea
  4. microsoft premium solitaire game problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft premium solitaire game problem: why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium-solitaire-game-problem/b46f7183-8a47-40dc-b7b6-d191bf00c3ea
  5. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  6. Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.: I have a PC and a Surface Pro. I can play my Microsoft daily games on either and my progress is saved. I just recently encountered a problem with Solitaire where my custom theme is not recognized after I switch machines. I get an error message about my custom theme and it...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.: I have an annual subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I paid on January 6, 2019 and everything has been working fine with no ads. Yesterday it started showing ads and said to not see them I need to subscribe. I have paid already and cannot find anyone to help. What...
  8. microsoft solitaire connection problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire connection problem: I have a similar problem to a similar queation posted in June 2018 - My internet connection is fine but the Events games keeps saying 'Internet connection required'. Have tried resetting solitaire and restarting but it has not fixed the problem Thanks, Nula...
  9. Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing Microsoft solitaire online.: I keep getting an error message when I try to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have restarted my tablet, restarted my router, uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire collection app. Nothing has helped. I am able to go online for every other app and site but...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 121003 error code