Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by x509, May 11, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada, losses.

Any way to bash a few bits and reset the Lost Games counter to 0?

:)

2. x509 Win User

I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada, losses.

Any way to bash a few bits and reset the Lost Games counter to 0?

3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 11, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To delete your scores in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you can reset them on the game itself.

To reset, follow the steps below:

• Open the game, and then sign in to your account.
    • Click Menu, and then select Game options.
    • Press the Reset Cumulative Score button.
    • Hit Continue.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Reset

2. Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite: I own Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite. A new payment isn't due until August 15, 2020. I am getting ads and being asked to pay for another year. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-game-suite/5450777f-3eeb-430c-a3ab-cd95e6ceb751
  3. Reseting a Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reseting a Microsoft Game: Hey I've been having an issue with a game where the game will open up for a second then immediately close out. I've looked online for answers and I found the method of reseting not terminating or uninstalling the app. When i click windows start button>settings>apps>apps and...
  4. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  5. microsoft premium solitaire game problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft premium solitaire game problem: why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium-solitaire-game-problem/b46f7183-8a47-40dc-b7b6-d191bf00c3ea
  6. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  8. microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0: How do you reset stats to 0 on Microsoft solitaire free cell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell-stats-how-to-reset/e77a5651-a84d-45e1-8535-29c80b8ec1a9
  9. Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game: My wife and I play the Microsoft Solitaire game quite often. Just recently the game will not load and a message comes up that says. Check the Windows Store...and go to store. When I try to go to the store there is a blip on the screen then nothing (back to my wallpaper and...
  10. Microsoft games lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games lost: Accidentally deleted Microsoft free games collection. Is there any way to restore them without needing to revert to an earlier version of Windows 10? Or needing to do a fresh installation? 106923