Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by x509, May 11, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada, losses.

Any way to bash a few bits and reset the Lost Games counter to 0?

:)

2. x509 Win User

I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada, losses.

Any way to bash a few bits and reset the Lost Games counter to 0?

3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 11, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To delete your scores in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you can reset them on the game itself.

To reset, follow the steps below:

• Open the game, and then sign in to your account.
    • Click Menu, and then select Game options.
    • Press the Reset Cumulative Score button.
    • Hit Continue.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Reset

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  6. microsoft solitaire games are glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire games are glitched: My microsoft solitaire games are glitched. Every time I move a card the card themes menu pops up making playing any solitaire game IMPOSSIBLE. Does anyone know what this is????...
  7. microsoft solitaire games are glitched

microsoft solitaire games are glitched: My microsoft solitaire games are glitched. Every time I move a card the card themes menu pops up making playing any solitaire game IMPOSSIBLE. Does anyone know what this is????...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite: I own Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite. A new payment isn't due until August 15, 2020. I am getting ads and being asked to pay for another year. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-game-suite/5450777f-3eeb-430c-a3ab-cd95e6ceb751
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  10. microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire free cell stats - how to reset to 0: How do you reset stats to 0 on Microsoft solitaire free cell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell-stats-how-to-reset/e77a5651-a84d-45e1-8535-29c80b8ec1a9