Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have played all the Level 1 games in all 5 categories and have 30 Stars. How do I earn the extra 5 Stars to unlock level 2 please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardFletcher1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

Hi, I have played all the Level 1 games in all 5 categories and have 30 Stars. How do I earn the extra 5 Stars to unlock level 2 please?

:)

EdwardFletcher1, Jun 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire collection Star Club Windows 8.1

Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Star Club reset it self. Five times now I have had a lot of games completed, and it will reset them all to zero, like I haven't completed any. It is so darn frustrating!

I play Microsoft Solitaire daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star club is lost. I had hundreds of games solved with 356 stars earned. Is there
    a way to get back all my completed games and restore my data for the Star club? Also is there something I can do to prevent this from happening again?

A solution would be greatly appriciated!

Thank you,
    Kim

wildchild69, Jun 30, 2020
  3. MS3939 Win User
    MICROSOFT solitaire star club

I have the MICROSOFT solitaire collection on my tablet. But why can't I access the star club? It just says COMING SOON.

MS3939, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

Microsoft Solitaire Star Club

I would like to reset all the scores to the Microsoft Solitaire Star Club so that I can play them again. How can I do that? Thanks

squiffy atom 14, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

1. Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Star

2. Star Rating for Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Rating for Files: How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a document with a designated star rating option, is there a way to give that user an alert to ensure they rate?We have the 5...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode: Solitaire collection Version 4.10.9220.0 on Win10 ver.21H1 Build 19043.1288* go to Star Club mode -> Solitaire celebrates 31 -> TriPeaks -> 2nd stage.* clear 2nd stage, then game crashes. completing 4th stage also crashes Solitaire collection.Application ErrorEvent ID...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode: Solitaire collection Version 4.10.9220.0 on Win10 ver.21H1 Build 19043.1288* go to Star Club mode -> Solitaire celebrates 31 -> TriPeaks -> 2nd stage.* clear 2nd stage, then game crashes. completing 4th stage also crashes Solitaire collection.Application ErrorEvent ID...
  5. Star chef 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star chef 2: can someone PLEASE HELP me? I want to download a game to my home pc. I tried at work, downloaded quickly no problem. but i want to download at home and it says "you own this" and when i hit "install" - i get an error. Nothing will allow me to download it. I do have it on...
  6. Star Club

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Star Club: Please totally update my Star Club so I can participate in the Anniversary Challenges. My Star Club has not been changed completely in over two years. Thanks. Sherry Dunham https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-club/e374e753-de2e-4635-ab05-1686cf298dce
  7. star button

in Windows 10 Customization
    star button: My start button stopped working. If I do a restore will it come back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-button/bbf7d877-e526-4bfe-8c3e-7117f830fed2
  8. About Star

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Star: I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and uncheck the box where it says : use my sign in info to automatically finish settings up my device and reopen apps after an...
  9. Star Stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable: Hi I play star stable and lately my star stable would let me log in and after I log in it goes to the screen where it shows a picture of the game and the updates and stuff like that and after it goes to that it disappears and wont let me log in and has never done that but for...
  10. solitaire collection laggy on events and star club when ads pop-up

solitaire collection laggy on events and star club when ads pop-up: I have reinstalled and reset a couple of times but it hasn't helped. The ads on the daily challenges are ok - it's just the ads on the events and star club that stall. Any advice? Thx...