Windows 10: microsoft solitaire

Discus and support microsoft solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What happened to the original classic solitaire that I have been playing for years. Now you have changed it and have placed me in some kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by julieherring1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. microsoft solitaire

What happened to the original classic solitaire that I have been playing for years. Now you have changed it and have placed me in some kind of beginners lever l HARD. Give me back the original play. The new version lets me win every game. It is really awful, terrible and stupid.

:)

julieherring1, Mar 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Mar 11, 2019
  4. LinOly Win User

microsoft solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

microsoft solitaire

1. microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire

2. Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Store, Calculator after Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Store, Calculator after Windows...: Ever since the latest update this past Saturday, 3/16/2019 to Windows 10 version 1803 KB4489868 (OS Build 17134.648), I cannot launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection or the Microsoft Store. Anyone else with this bug? I have a Lenovo ThinkPad from 2015. My girlfriend has a...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.: Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?) Following posted advice I ran the...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I downloaded Solitaire Collection from the apps store,, Iget a message that it is installed, but when I tgry to open it, it just flashes and wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c274ed9b-b919-4e05-91be-11c9f652946a"
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Walkthrough permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Walkthrough permission: I was wondering, do I need permission to upload Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Walkthrough on youtube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-game-walkthrough/89d59c6e-118e-404f-bc70-eba94cdae224
  6. microsoft solitaire c ollection events

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire c ollection events: Microsoft solitaire collection uses a timer to record how long it takes you to solve a game, fair enough. however, if you do not solve it on the first try, and you happen to leave your computer before attempting to try to solve it again, it will count all that time...
  7. Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with loading of Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, can anyone help please. For the last few days unable to load either of the above games and error code 101-107-1 appears every time. Have done all the usual things - uninstalled and reinstalled and reset - all Windows 10 apps are up to date - I have scanned everything, -...
  8. About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's: Why Microsoft Collection Games Try-Pick and Pyramid doesn't have lever of complexity like the others solitaire games? I means, like easier, medium, hard, and expert?, for me in Pyramid is very hard to play, because is random and the most of the games doesn't have solution....
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection annual subscription fee for 2019

Microsoft solitaire collection annual subscription fee for 2019: How can I send money to a friend for his birthday so he can buy Microsoft Solitare Collection? It is not listed in the xbox, and I really have no idea where to ask with the choices....
  10. Microsoft Pyramind and Tri Peaks Solitaire Difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pyramind and Tri Peaks Solitaire Difficulty: I can adjust the difficulty on klondike, spider, and freecell but I can’t do it on pyramid and tripeaks. Is there a way to adjust the difficulty or has that update just not been given yet? Because in daily challenges there are different difficultes for pyramid and tripeaks,...