Windows 10: microsoft solitaire

Discus and support microsoft solitaire in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; reflection of words, f.e. Spider = redipS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/fdfc3b4b-0e05-413f-8c4c-8a8de04e8543" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GuidoMoens_849, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:37 AM.

1. microsoft solitaire

reflection of words, f.e. Spider = redipS

:)

GuidoMoens_849, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:37 AM

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

4. LinOly Win User

microsoft solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

Thema:

microsoft solitaire

1. microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire

2. microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...: I already removed it and installed it again , but this foreign language keeps turning up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-changed-as-from/fd5c7860-1231-4cf0-a556-bd7da4ad2718"
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues: I am having issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am having to deal with ads even though I pay for the Premium version. I also am having problems with the Solitaire HD games. I have tried to click on the option to click on the option to disable ads but nothing...
  5. cannot sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC.: I've just re'installed Microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC,but I cannot sign in to carry on playing it.I just get an error code,1170000....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire ads result in 'Virus found' popups in browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire ads result in 'Virus found' popups in browser: Since yesterday evening, whenever I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection and an ad is shown, the browser opens and a (fake) 'Virus found' popup is shown and the pc starts to beep. Example:...
  7. Taboola on Microsoft Solitaire : VIRUS!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taboola on Microsoft Solitaire : VIRUS!: I play Solitaire for some time now and there is an ad part in the screens, ads from Taboola. Today it opens a malicious site even without clicking on that screen part that warns me that I have 3 viruses and must click a link to update Windows 10. I don't trust such sites so I...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: I keep getting a 'download error' message when trying to connect to the daily challenge in Microsoft solitaire collection.The message reads 'An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check your internet connection and try again.' My internet...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire premium license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire premium license: I’ve purchased a new computer. Please help me to restore Microsoft Solitaire premium license on this machine. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-license/93f17dba-6335-426d-9e87-aa6665353cb8
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online: Why the sudden change to the Solitaire Collection? I have played it using IE 11 and had finally completed 13/13 Star Club games and was up to date with the daily collections when suddenly all my accumulated wins were gone!! The screen is smaller and it is not as responsive...