Windows 10: microsoft solitaire

Discus and support microsoft solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; on all my android devices the collection says I have no internet connection,but switch to my windows 10 laptop and it plays Over the last couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrimoEntree826, Aug 5, 2020.

1. microsoft solitaire

on all my android devices the collection says I have no internet connection,but switch to my windows 10 laptop and it plays

Over the last couple of monthe the android devices hsve been getting slower to log on to the game, no problems with any other program or app on the devices

please advise

:)

PrimoEntree826, Aug 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

microsoft solitaire

1. microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire

2. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads: how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-to-disable-ads-from-microsoft-solitaire-still/bfa1f342-564b-45e7-b258-70066c64e589
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick: Hello there, I've posted about this here before, and a very nice lady answered me, but unfortunately my correspondence with her inexplicably vanished. Probably stolen by giant Illuminati lizards, or something.... Anyway, as was doubtless known to everyone in the world...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared. Went to Store, but it indicates I already own it, however, I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/2037c585-eb17-42f8-98a8-5cd25ef41925
  5. Microsoft Collection solitaire

Microsoft Collection solitaire: Why does Microsoft collection solitaire keeps going off screen in the middle of a game. Why does it not always exit out of the adverts when clicked on the cross, and why will it not not load correctly so often and after all above attempts one has to go back the beginning i...
  6. Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Microsoft Solitaire error 1170000 when you are trying to sign in […] This article Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the game Microsoft Solitaire Collection under the Star Club I can access and play all the collections except the "Windows 10 1st Anniversary" collection set. When trying to access any of the games in this collection I receive the error message - "Network Error. A network...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: When I click on my Microsoft Solitaire Collection icon I get the words 'singing in' which never stops and I cannot get any further. Why is this happening and how can I stop it and get on to play games. I've got the Premium version, no ads....
  9. Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 when you are trying to open them or while downloading game data on your Windows 10 computer, then […] This article Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  10. Hace 2 meses que no puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en el juego Microsoft Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hace 2 meses que no puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en el juego Microsoft Solitaire...: ¿Cómo puedo solucionar el error 1170000 en Microsoft Solitaire Collection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hace-2-meses-que-no-puedo-solucionar-el-error/bed19563-a76c-412e-aca7-22319b3b142d