Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. I do not want to reinstall and lose all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jersax, Aug 28, 2020.

1. jersax Win User

Microsoft solitaire

I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. I do not want to reinstall and lose all of my previous games. How can I fix this?

:)

jersax, Aug 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire

1. Microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire

2. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  3. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  6. Increased ads in Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increased ads in Microsoft Solitaire: What's with the recent greatly increased frequency of ads in Microsoft Solitaire? If it's a marketing strategy, it's a fail as I will no longer play these games, preferring to play one of the many online versions that keep their ads unintrusive and under control. My most...
  7. Increased ads in Microsoft Solitaire

Increased ads in Microsoft Solitaire: What's with the recent greatly increased frequency of ads in Microsoft Solitaire? If it's a marketing strategy, it's a fail as I will no longer play these games, preferring to play one of the many online versions that keep their ads unintrusive and under control. My most...
  8. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...: I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when...
  9. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...: I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when...
  10. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...