Windows 10: Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am on #20 of today's Klondike Adventure. have gotten it to where the "Solve" button came on. No matter what I do it would go to 114 points and say "No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesBesse, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

Am on #20 of today's Klondike Adventure. have gotten it to where the "Solve" button came on. No matter what I do it would go to 114 points and say "No More Moves." Did it twice in under 3 minutes. But could not get past 114 points when was auto completing.

:)

CharlesBesse, Oct 3, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Oct 3, 2018
  3. hllar Win User
    Microsoft Solitare

When signing in to Microsoft Solitare I am getting error message 1170000. I have tried recommended solutions but unable to solve problem.

hllar, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows 10.

<Original Title: Windows 10>

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows10. Any Suggestions?

BillDavison_911, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

1. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare ection

2. microsoft solitare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft solitare: Lost all my game history, how to get back? Rgs. Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare/4b510c7a-e8fd-41ba-b358-9b5b89b502e3
  3. Microsoft Solitare experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare experience: I have been playing the various difficulty levels of Microsoft Solitaire Klondike on windows 10 for a while. I have come to believe that the only level that is fair to play is RANDOM. There is a note with RANDOM that says "Random decks may be unsolvable" To me, since this...
  4. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I got the Microsoft Store to download the solitare collection. When I clicked on the shortcut to launch it, it says on the screen signing in and it keeps twirling. What can I do to get this game to work?...
  5. Microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitare collection: As of today 5/1/20, you cannot bring up any of the daily challenges. It freezes up and then shuts down. This has happened all day today. The event section does work. Any solutions?...
  6. Microsoft Solitare not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare not working: When I click to play today's challenge I get taken to some screen that is horribly blurry and has the title Playgame.io on it. I've uninstalled solitaire and reinstalled and still get it. What's going on and how do I get rid of it. Typically when the system takes me to...
  7. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitare collection: So when done with dailey challenges, I started exploring other soliatre events and areas I ended up here yesterday: STARCLUB-MIXED COLLECTION-CLASSIC @ KLONDIKE-GAME 9 expert****/2,000xp/score challenge I completed the deck 1st try...tells me challenge incomplete....
  8. microsoft world solitare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft world solitare: I can have a time of 1 hour and twenty minutes and while playing the challenge my time will jump to over 10 hours. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any other ideas?...
  9. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitare collection: how can I put Microsoft solitaire short cut on my desktop or task bar so I don't have to go to the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare-collection/af30d32f-ab7c-459c-aef6-82f9a11fddb5
  10. Microsoft Solitare collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare collection: Solitare has been offline all day. States no internet connection on 4 different machines. All other websites are available and connected....