Windows 10: Microsoft Solitare Collection on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare Collection on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to access the collection on my laptop I get a message that it is having a problem downloading the data. This was working fine a few hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dan'l 730, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Dan'l 730 Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection on Windows 10

When I try to access the collection on my laptop I get a message that it is having a problem downloading the data. This was working fine a few hours earlier. Any suggestions?

:)

Dan'l 730, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Barbara Stephenson Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection in Windows 10

Just downloaded Windows 10. Lost ability to open Microsoft Solitare Collection. Need help!

Barbara Stephenson, Sep 7, 2018
  3. BillDavison_911 Win User
    Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows 10.

<Original Title: Windows 10>

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows10. Any Suggestions?

BillDavison_911, Sep 7, 2018
  4. stinky12345 Win User

microsoft solitare collection

Re Cell Solitare - Microsoft Collection

My previous program permitted restoring historical results to zero. Can't find how to do it on Windows 10.

stinky12345, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitare Collection on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare Collection

2. Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Co;;ection: Am on #20 of today's Klondike Adventure. have gotten it to where the "Solve" button came on. No matter what I do it would go to 114 points and say "No More Moves." Did it twice in under 3 minutes. But could not get past 114 points when was auto completing....
  3. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues: I have two problems to report, 1. I have a paid subscription to Microsoft Solitare collection and play the daily challenges every day on my Windows 10, also have the game on an Android phone. Even though I have the Microsoft Launcher and Xbox app on the phone I always get...
  4. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END: Microsoft. Change this or I never, and I mean NEVER, will buy your software again. I'm tired of this as they don't end. They just keep playing. It is 2018. One ad once in a while fine. But the SAME ad over and over after every game is just both stupid, I either quit or...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10: I have been happily playing the Solitaire games without any problems until today when I got error 124 when I tried to load the games. Itried the suggested fixes but these did not work. I tried reset but no joy. I uninstalled it then tried reinstalling it but there is no...
  6. solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitare collection: windows 10 klondike not updating statistics other games statistics seem to be tracking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/solitare-collection/5020582b-de08-47d6-be26-6bd71e0bc21f
  7. Microsoft Solitare collection

Microsoft Solitare collection: Solitare has been offline all day. States no internet connection on 4 different machines. All other websites are available and connected....
  8. Solitare

Solitare: When I select a game in solitare, it takes back to the start page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I've run the troubleshooter in settings, and I've run wsreset.exe. Now, when I hit the solitare button, nothing happens. The Word games runs OK but it does...
  9. Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem: Has something happened to this game? I keep trying to open it but all I get is the "Loading" screen. I went to the net to open the Collection there and get the same results. What's up??? 25950
  10. windows 10 solitare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 solitare: windows 10 solitare has a big board but the cards are so small is there a way to make the cards bigger they take up only about 10% of the board/spp 11953