Windows 10: microsoft solitare

Discus and support microsoft solitare in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lost all my game history, how to get back? Rgs. Pete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by petewinoz, Oct 30, 2020.

1. petewinoz Win User

microsoft solitare

Lost all my game history, how to get back? Rgs. Pete

:)

petewinoz, Oct 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Oct 30, 2020
  3. hllar Win User
    Microsoft Solitare

When signing in to Microsoft Solitare I am getting error message 1170000. I have tried recommended solutions but unable to solve problem.

hllar, Oct 30, 2020
  4. microsoft solitare

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows 10.

<Original Title: Windows 10>

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows10. Any Suggestions?

BillDavison_911, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

microsoft solitare

1. microsoft solitare - Similar Threads - microsoft solitare

2. Microsoft Solitare Collection locks up WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare Collection locks up WIndows 10: Been playing Solitare and Freecell for a few years now "Gold Grandmanter Level 650+ and suddenly it started locking up Win 10 solid. That is, kill the power to shut down kind of lock up. Win 10 fully up to date, confirmed is is the Solitare collection - everything runs fine...
  3. how to install microsoft solitare collection on my computer 32 bit pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install microsoft solitare collection on my computer 32 bit pc: how to find and install microsoft solitare collection on pc 32 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-solitare-collection-on-my/10843d44-a8ac-4141-bc0a-358e339c455e
  4. How can I log off from Xbox Account in Microsoft Solitare Collection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log off from Xbox Account in Microsoft Solitare Collection?: Can someone help me on how can I log off from Micorsoft Solitare Collection in Windows 10? I tried several methods from another sites but none worked. By the way, sorry for my bad English...
  5. Microsoft solitare games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitare games: Why are the cards jumping around and hard to control? Two cards move at once and don't go where I want them to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare-games/f480d146-eada-4820-b04b-5218f5153cbd
  6. how do I cancel Microsoft solitare collection premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I cancel Microsoft solitare collection premium: how to cancel microsoft solitare collection premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-microsoft-solitare-collection/bed1f52f-f82d-47c3-8247-b6297b91a31a
  7. Microsoft Solitare experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare experience: I have been playing the various difficulty levels of Microsoft Solitaire Klondike on windows 10 for a while. I have come to believe that the only level that is fair to play is RANDOM. There is a note with RANDOM that says "Random decks may be unsolvable" To me, since this...
  8. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I got the Microsoft Store to download the solitare collection. When I clicked on the shortcut to launch it, it says on the screen signing in and it keeps twirling. What can I do to get this game to work?...
  9. microsoft collection solitare some games are giving false outcomes IE clear the deck, game...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft collection solitare some games are giving false outcomes IE clear the deck, game...: I enjoy the Microsoft collection solitare. I play this on my PC windows 10. Some of the games are giving false outcomes. IE: i clear the decks, but the the game says I am out of moves also some of the games will say out of moves when in fact I have enough moves to clear the...
  10. microsoft solitare just dissapeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft solitare just dissapeared: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare-just-dissapeared/cc52569b-876a-4a81-85bb-012ea48477ee