Windows 10: microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

Discus and support microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aleksander Sylwester, Dec 21, 2023.

1. microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

I tried everything

:)

Aleksander Sylwester, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 21, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 21, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

1. microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work - Similar Threads - microsoft sore xbox

2. xbox app wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont update: i am on a pc and trying to open my Xbox app in order to download new games. upon opening the app i am met with a updating page that perpetually stays on 0% . i have tried restarting my computer multiple times but no dice. help please :3...
  3. xbox app wont update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont update: i am on a pc and trying to open my Xbox app in order to download new games. upon opening the app i am met with a updating page that perpetually stays on 0% . i have tried restarting my computer multiple times but no dice. help please :3...
  4. microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sore, xbox app and windows updates wont work: I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore-xbox-app-and-windows-updates-wont/025e31aa-f7c8-4902-b170-99191b5d594a
  5. My Xbox App wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  6. My Xbox App wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  7. Microsoft sore is not downloading app's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sore is not downloading app's: Whenever I try to download an app from the Microsoft store by clicking install it's... there is not difference it just show's install I tried to Click it many times by I am unable to install....
  8. Xbox app wont update my region.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app wont update my region.: Trying to buy the game pass but even though I've set my region on my windows to the correct country, whenever I try to buy the game pass, it seems to think I'm from the United States, with no apparent way of changing it. https://puu.sh/FTgWs/8a318caf57.png...
  9. Microsoft Sore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sore: Hello When I download `Dell Support Assist For PCs App` and launch it I just get message updating support assist. regards Chris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore/f4c8df9f-e2f4-40a3-9d8e-10db73d0f8d7"
  10. Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eyes from work on Microsoft surface loptop are sore: Моя жена купила в ноутбуке Microsoft поверхность loptop. Глаза болят даже после длительного пребывания за компьютером. Что скажешь пожалуйста?...