Windows 10: Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run

Discus and support Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a combined total 9.53 seconds for the three solitaires, but have not been recognized for the Cladssic Speed Run Award. Please make the necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrypresutte, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run

I have a combined total 9.53 seconds for the three solitaires, but have not been recognized for the Cladssic Speed Run Award. Please make the necessary corrections. If you can't do it, please pass this request to someone who can.

Thank you

Jerry aka JumpiestMovie29

:)

jerrypresutte, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run

Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run

1. Microsoft Sotitare Collection - Classic Speed Run - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sotitare Collection

2. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  3. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP: Hello, My best time 1:08...Please see comment below.I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium. Like most I started March/April 2020 and by the looks of the games played, I'm the rookie just clearing 500 games. I have posted a problem on the...
  5. Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS: First of all, I am 80 years old and would love to be tech savvy, but am not. I noticed about two months ago that on my pc, there are 105 puzzles on new collections in classic jigsaw. I have 165,900 points in classic jigsaw. This all started after an automatic windows 10...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic

Microsoft Jigsaw Classic: When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Classic on my laptop none of my puzzles download and all my credits are missing. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-classic/68d8da78-184f-4db7-911b-9198e0fc83f1
  7. Microsoft Classic Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw: I downloaded the Ireland pack of puzzles. Now I can't access the pack. How do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-jigsaw/bc4a4c44-e068-4d3e-9091-fbf032f0b46e
  8. How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10: Recently purchased Hasbro Classic Game Collection through Amazon.com. Customer reviews stated could be run on Windows 10. however, cannot get disk to load. What do I need to do to make it work?...
  9. Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Coding Error- Classic Jigsaw-Western collection-Red Building: Have no idea how to get a bug report back to Microsoft on a Classic Jigsaw bug or if this is the right forum. Two non-adjacent pieces locked together as if they were a match and, apparently, this is no way to unlock the incorrect junction or reset the puzzle. Since the puzzle...
  10. Microsoft Classic Paint.

Microsoft Classic Paint.: Anybody knows how to completely remove Microsoft Classic Paint? 109864