Windows 10: Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training

Discus and support Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ridaelawa1, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training

Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training

:)

ridaelawa1, Sep 21, 2019

2. Speech recognition trainings

Which are the best speech recognition trainings for Cortana on Windows 10

WalterBeebe[], Sep 21, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Speech Recognition could not start. Please change the recognizer language in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options

To address your concern, we suggest you to change the Speech Recognition settings. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Speech Recognition.
    • Select Advance speech options.
    • Uncheck Review documents and mail to improve accuracy.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK.

If the issue persist, create a Train Profile by performing the steps below and check if the experience will be the same:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Speech Recognition.
    • Select Advance speech options.
    • Under Recognition Profiles, check the default profile.
    • Click Train Profile.

If Train Profile fails, click New..., and create a new profile. Then, check if the new profile will work.

Keep us posted.

Ralph Sta, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training

Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training

1. Microsoft speech recognition installation for window including training - Similar Threads - Microsoft speech recognition

2. Microsoft Speech Recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Speech Recognition: I wanted ro install MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_Tele for the app Crewchief, but as i downloaded it the download didn't get recocnised by crewchief. And when I open the Download it says "Another Installation is in progress. You must complete that Installation before continuing this one"...
  3. No Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training or Tutorial Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training or Tutorial Option: I'm trying to set Windows 10 Speech Recognition up. Windows specificationsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 22H2Installed on: 13-June-2020OS build: 19045.3208Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0This should be fully up to date.I have Andrea Electronics...
  4. No Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training or Tutorial Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training or Tutorial Option: I'm trying to set Windows 10 Speech Recognition up. Windows specificationsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 22H2Installed on: 13-June-2020OS build: 19045.3208Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0This should be fully up to date.I have Andrea Electronics...
  5. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  6. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  7. where are speech recognition training files located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are speech recognition training files located?: I trained my Windows 10 speech recognition with a defective microphone and got very poor voice recognition results. I now have a good microphone. So, I want to start over, a fresh start, to replace "my defective microphone trained speech recognition file", so I can create...
  8. Train speech recognition via text file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Train speech recognition via text file: Hello, is there any way to train my speech recognition via text file like the old days? I have an atc simulator that I needs me to us speech recognition, and it cant understand what Im saying because its not really a real word...
  9. Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping

Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping: So, I want to train my voice better using speech recognition voice training. Unfortunately, I only get to the first sentence of training and it will only get that far. It freezes and it no longer will produce a following sentence. So, what I am saying it that the first...
  10. Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training Is not working

Windows 10 Speech Recognition Training Is not working: I am trying to set up voice recognition for a program I purchased called voice attack. I followed instructions and I have gotten to a Speech Recognition Voice training window. I did the entire thing once, and it completely failed. It could not recognize a single word I said,...