Windows 10: Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this?

Discus and support Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this? Is this using voice through a mobile number? Bot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by [Greg]M, Oct 16, 2018.

1. [Greg]M Win User

Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this?

Split from this thread.​

Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this? Is this using voice through a mobile number? Bot generated voice messages?

From: Microsoft Outlook On Behalf Of CITY OF FEDRAL (No email address available)
    Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 2:33 PM
    To: removed for privacy
    Subject: Voice Mail from CITY OF FEDRAL (1 minute and 4 seconds)

Voice Mail Preview:

Or electronic and digital information exchanges such as email and Internet few people wanting.

Not now the reason for my call is that in the course so one of our investigations my kind off all be asleep reveal any details about investigation -- Martin that course we have reason to mom over the Internet usage at your directs you understand -- hello result show but someone have your address is using the Internet to view quite graphic images of a sexual nature images that are not legal under American wall now or you were best.

Well you'll get a chance my couple statement later our agents will be entering your all home shortly if they will be seeing your computer or any related media and conducting hope oral cirque's I suggest strongly but too cool operate with them it's just been planked courtesy of prank I'll dot com.

Created by Microsoft Speech Technology. Learn More...

You received a voice mail from CITY OF FEDRAL at <removed>

Caller-Id: <removed>

The email message and attached voicemail file may contain confidential information. Please exercise caution in distributing the message. Thank you for your cooperation.

:)

[Greg]M, Oct 16, 2018

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

Source: Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation to everyone with the world’s first Speech Translation API - Microsoft Translator Team Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Using speech in your UWP apps: It’s good to talk

Read more: Using speech in your UWP apps: Its good to talk | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Speech Technology used for email attacks: How to stop this? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Speech Technology

2. Using speech to log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Using speech to log in?: Hi all,I am trying to find a way to use speech to sign into Windows. I've tried using windows speech recognition set to launch on startup with no luck. The same is true for software like Fusion 360 and Dragon Naturally Speaking.Ideally, we would need a way to enter the user...
  3. how to stop using default email live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop using default email live: how to stop using default email live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-using-default-email-live/0340e0d0-717d-4fc4-bf4e-68815e558a76
  4. how to stop using default email live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop using default email live: how to stop using default email live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-using-default-email-live/0340e0d0-717d-4fc4-bf4e-68815e558a76
  5. How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?: This started when I'm receiving single use code from my email account that I don't recognize logging in. Coincidentally, they also spam my email account with phishing links....
  6. How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop a bruteforce attack on my account?: This started when I'm receiving single use code from my email account that I don't recognize logging in. Coincidentally, they also spam my email account with phishing links....
  7. Email Attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Attack: Hi there, I have been experiencing an email attack on outlook The attack copies old emails and contact names from my inbox and creates a new email that looks like the emails I have received before but this new email comes from a totally strange email-address and it comes...
  8. What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using?: What voice recognition technology is Microsoft using for "Voice Search" in the Edge browser on Android? It's blazing fast and accurate. Is the same technology available for dictation in Windows 10? If yes, how to enable it? submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments]...
  9. my email is under attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my email is under attack: my email is under attack, need to block my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-is-under-attack/8c2700cc-cfd7-42bc-9537-ebdef390a5d6
  10. How to stop speech recognition starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop speech recognition starting: I have tried speech recognition on this Pc but have decided not to use it and have disconnected my headset. But now when I start the PC I keep seeing a warning that speech recognition cannot start. I don't want it to, how can I turn it off? Thank you....