Windows 10: Microsoft Spider

Discus and support Microsoft Spider in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lost a game as my computor just went off.....died....and I would like to replay this game as it has affected my 100% wins...any ideas....SPIDER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mistert2u, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Mistert2u Win User

Microsoft Spider

I lost a game as my computor just went off.....died....and I would like to replay this game as it has affected my 100% wins...any ideas....SPIDER caught in the web,,,,..Not nice

:)

Mistert2u, Mar 30, 2020

2. reset score spider??

Hi,

Spider Solitaire is one of the main games of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, alongside with Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid and TriPeaks. You can reset your statistics in Spider
    Solitaire by following the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open)
    • In Windows Explorer or File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Delete or rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Run Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will back to 0.
    Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 30, 2020
  3. xfire Win User
    Bring on the Spider!!!

Stick to the spider. The 4 Gpu's will really help in the future. Just wait for the B3 stepping to come.

xfire, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Spider

Microsoft spider solitaire

Suvarna,

Sorry you did not understand the question. Of course I have the Microsoft game package which includes a spider game that I do not like.

I would like to have spider 7. If you know where or how to get spider 7 why not share that information with all of us that are upset and want our game back.

Magic Margie, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Spider

1. Microsoft Spider - Similar Threads - Microsoft Spider

2. Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing glitchy user interface bug in microsoft apps !!!: I am facing this issue since November 2023 , To be more specific the ui of microsoft applications becomes glitchy due to which I am unable to perform my desired task properly . Screenshot included of VS code and facing the same bug in other microsoft applications . To be more...
  3. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  4. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  5. Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain...

Point count bug in Microsoft Solitaire collection Spider with goal to reach a certain...: There is a bug in the current version of Microsoft Solitaire collection, namely in the Spider game. To reproduce e.g. in a one-suit "easy" or "medium" game where you have to reach a certain amount of points: 1. have two or more rows from the King to the 2 all of the same...
  6. Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177: I have been playing Solitaire Spider, now at Grand Master 7 - Level 177. I can continue to play games but it does not advance to Grand Master 8 - level 178. Anything I can do to repair so I can continue?...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges for June 25, 2019, there is a bug in Spider. Upon finishing the game successfully, the failure alert comes up. The "cancel" option (Rückgängig machen in my German version) ends the game, because obviously there's nothing...
  8. Microsoft Spider Solitaire 4 suits for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Spider Solitaire 4 suits for windows 10: How may Microsoft Spider Solitaire 4 suits for windows 10 be reset to zero? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-spider-solitaire-4-suits-for-windows-10/94b5ed75-da31-48b5-b212-a949df9d588f
  9. How may Microsoft Spider Solitaire for windows 10 be reset to zero?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How may Microsoft Spider Solitaire for windows 10 be reset to zero?: How may Microsoft Spider Solitaire for Windows 10 be reset to zero? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-may-microsoft-spider-solitaire-for-windows-10/6891351d-741b-4a0d-9e59-fd2fea8b9e48"
  10. microsoft spider solitaire

microsoft spider solitaire: On every other game, the completed decks go sideways. I have tried uninstall/install a few times, rebooted after an uninstall a couple of times, looked for the app elsewhere other than in the store, but still it persists. Any thoughts, please. ?? Ta....