Windows 10: Microsoft spotlight and background themes

Discus and support Microsoft spotlight and background themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, how to publish my own photography photos on microsoft spotlight or microsoft store like the other photographers?? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aras Barzanji, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft spotlight and background themes

hello, how to publish my own photography photos on microsoft spotlight or microsoft store like the other photographers?? thanks

:)

Aras Barzanji, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 22, 2020
  3. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft spotlight and background themes

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft spotlight and background themes

1. Microsoft spotlight and background themes - Similar Threads - Microsoft spotlight background

2. Background Theme is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Theme is blank: When I log into my computer, my background is blue instead of showing my themes. Below is the problem I am having. How do I change this? What seems to be the problem?...
  3. DELETING BACKGROUND THEMES

in Windows 10 Customization
    DELETING BACKGROUND THEMES: How do I delete background themes I downloaded and no longer want so I can get new ones? Charlie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-background-themes/53e71f79-3b20-4a03-8d72-44ad334248e2
  4. background theme

background theme: in background themes 1 image states it has 16 images. How do i access these 16 images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme/f5581b60-a908-45b7-8c4e-d59139f207f0
  5. background themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background themes: I decided to add another picture to my desktop, not microsoft pic now i am getting my new pic showing , plus some family pics showing in sideshow even though I have it set at 'pictures' and not 'sideshow'....
  6. Background theme disappeared

Background theme disappeared: I was just moving some files over to my old HDD after I installed a new SSD, that the OS in now on, and all of a sudden my background screen turned off. I tried to put a new theme on but it won't let me and I have no idea how to fix it. I didn't transfer any of the microsoft...
  7. I want windows 10 spotlight theme as my background

I want windows 10 spotlight theme as my background: Hi! on my other computer, i hade the spotlight theme as my background as well. But now when it didn´t came automatic this time on my other computer, I have tried in 1h to find out how to make it as my backround. But i cant understand how or if it´s even possibly? please...
  8. background themes

background themes: How can I previews the pictures in the Microsoft themes under my personalization file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/9090c28a-a194-4b8f-beb6-065d3af2426d
  9. Background themes

Background themes: I downloaded and installed a slideshow from the Microsoft Store. I can't find where it's located, and it's not where the backgrounds/themes are located. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/cd33196f-a5e0-4ca4-a1e1-8fbe71eddf35
  10. Backgrounds and Themes

Backgrounds and Themes: I would like to use one photo from a Microsoft downloaded Theme that has 20 different background photos, for my permanent background wallpaper. Is there a way to do this? The options in the background settings do not let me pick one picture permanently, it forces me to...