Windows 10: Microsoft Spying??

Discus and support Microsoft Spying?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LBoschee, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LBoschee Win User

Microsoft Spying??

Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my usage. How do I do this?

:)

LBoschee, Oct 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 6, 2019
  3. JhonTTs Win User
    looking for mobile phone spy software

Hi,

I'm searching for mobile phone spy software like

I want to spy on my wife's windows mobile smartphone.

Any suggestions?

JhonTTs, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Spying??

No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

You can turn off many of the tracking systems in Win 10 if you're really that worried:

Attachment 34354

Microsoft Spying?? [​IMG]

Right click and run as admin. I suggest disabling not deleting; will be prompted to restart after making changes.

Note this will disable Cortana and Bing searches, local searches will still be available.

fracking4oil, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Spying??

1. Microsoft Spying?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Spying

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  4. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  5. Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?: Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151) Access 2107 (Build 14228.20204) Hello, What do experts here, recommends to minimize Office 365 telemetry? Thanks 183215
  6. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..: So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you...
  7. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...
  8. No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10: No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 The Windows 10 privacy agreement doesn't mean Microsoft is secretly stealing the data from your hard disk. Where do people come up with these crazy ideas? By Ed Bott for The Ed Bott Report | August 27, 2015 -- 20:41...
  9. Is there a way to stop Microsoft spying without turning off Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to stop Microsoft spying without turning off Cortana?: So the question is in the title. Right from the start of Windows 10 Cortana was one of my favourite features but then the Web started to fill up with articles saying that Cortana is a Microsoft tool that sends all your data to them and the only way to stop them is by turning...
  10. Microsoft Brings Their Spying Features From Windows 10 to 7 & 8

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Brings Their Spying Features From Windows 10 to 7 & 8: So according to Forbes, Microsoft is bringing 4 updates to Windows 7 and Windows 8 that spy on you like in windows 10 Here's some details, The four updates in question and the official Microsoft descriptions are: KB3068708 Update for customer experience and...