Windows 10: Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location

Discus and support Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All , I wanted to know , which is the registry path for Microsoft SQL server 64 bit in windows . If you go Programs and features in your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarathgovind2, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location

Hi All ,

I wanted to know , which is the registry path for Microsoft SQL server 64 bit in windows .

If you go Programs and features in your computer , you could see Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit . where does it stored in the registry ?

any idea ?

:)

sarathgovind2, Sep 28, 2020

2. SQL SERVER 20107 - 64 Bit folders and files(DLL) are missing

Hi,

I installed sql sever 2017 enterprise version on one of window server 2016. After installation I found 64 bit folder file are missing.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140, DTS folder is missing.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn all the dll's from this folder are missing.

AND also 64 bit import and export tool is missing

how to fix the issue, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Srikant

SrikantMaurya, Sep 28, 2020
  3. 64 bit Microsoft Drivers for PHP 5.6 for SQL Server

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell where to find the official release of "64 bit Microsoft Drivers for PHP 5.6 for SQL Server" (php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll and php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll - both 64 bit).

I searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere.

The following link contains the official 32 bit drivers:

Download Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server from Official Microsoft Download Center

• Version 3.2 supports PHP 5.6, 5.5, and 5.4 on Windows

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Siddiquie, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location

Downgrade of SQL Server 2017 to SQL Server 2012

Hi,

Please suggest me how can i get the licence for SQL Server 2012.

Currently we have SQL Server 2017 Volume licencing.

Regards,

Praveen.

PraveenkumarOPP, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location

1. Microsoft SQL server 2017 64 bit registry location - Similar Threads - Microsoft SQL server

2. Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?: Hi all.Hope you are doing well!Do you know if Microsoft plans to release the CU32 update package for MS SQL Server 2017?I checked the official website and found that the Mainstream End Date is October 11, 2022, but the Extended End Date is October 12, 2027.As far as I...
  3. Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the СU32 be released for MS SQL Server 2017?: Hi all.Hope you are doing well!Do you know if Microsoft plans to release the CU32 update package for MS SQL Server 2017?I checked the official website and found that the Mainstream End Date is October 11, 2022, but the Extended End Date is October 12, 2027.As far as I...
  4. Microsoft SQL server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft SQL server: While installing CAD software on a new laptop, the error "Microsoft SQL Server failed to install. Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation." came up. There was no error code....
  5. SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Express 2017 Installation Fails: Hi I am trying to install SQL Server 2017 Express on my Laptop on which I am an Administrator. It just fails with: Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe. Exit code Decimal: -2068052310Error description: An installation package for the product Microsoft SQL Server...
  6. SQL server 2017 Express Edition

SQL server 2017 Express Edition: Hi I have the following problem: I want to install sql server 2017 express and have tried several times but I keep getting the same error. I googled the error but couldn't find any solutions that worked for me. The installer says "Unable to install SQL server (setup.exe)....
  7. Microsoft SQL Server

Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  8. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...
  9. SQL Server 2017 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 now generally available: uxA6VyrgBnk Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux, Docker and Windows Server is now generally available for purchase and download.It’s a stride forward for our modern and hybrid data platform across on-premises and cloud,” writes Travis Wright, a SQL Server Engineering...
  10. General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017: Microsoft has heard from you, our customers, that your data estate gets bigger, more complicated, and more diverse every year. You need solutions that work across platforms, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and that meet your data workloads where they are. Embracing this...