Windows 10: Microsoft srore is deleted.

Discus and support Microsoft srore is deleted. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by {-}ARIOM MAKWANA, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft srore is deleted.

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be
    installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows
    Firewall service and try again.
    error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package
    Microsoft.WindowsStore_11809.1001.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because the firewall service
    is not running. Ensure that the firewall service is enabled and started.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId]
    2689680f-71dd-0000-7019-8a26dd71d401 in the Event Log or use the command line
    Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 2689680f-71dd-0000-7019-8a26dd71d401
    At C:\users\HP\desktop\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1:35 char:2
    + Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...dleManifest.xml:String)
    [Add-AppxPackage], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Com
    mands.AddAppxPackageCommand

I have applied the following solutions but no one helped me....

Reset the cache of Windows Store

* Open run command by pressing Windows Key + R and type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and Hit Enter. Check if it fix the issue.

* If it doesn't fix the issue, then re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a command prompt window started as Administrator. Press Windows key + X and select Command prompt (Admin) then copy paste the below commands without quotes and hit Enter:

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "

"$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest "

at the end i get above brown highlighted error....please fix my problem

:)

{-}ARIOM MAKWANA, Nov 1, 2018

2. SD Card Not Shown in Srore In Lumia 520.

My SD Card is not show in srore.

If some time card is shown, but the application in not show.

Checking Address, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 1, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Microsoft srore is deleted.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft srore is deleted.

1. Microsoft srore is deleted. - Similar Threads - Microsoft srore deleted

2. Deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting microsoft account: So whenever I open my computer It says to login and since I can't do anything to fix it would deleting my sMicrosoft account do anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-microsoft-account/cc469024-cf0a-43d2-862c-957809300bbe
  3. Deleted Microsoft Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Microsoft Email: The email associated with my microsoft account is linked to my laptop. I used my school email. When I finished school, the email account was deleted.My laptop frequently asks me to change my password. This time, it appears I cannot remember the password I changed it to. To...
  4. delete microsoft defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete microsoft defender: delete microsoft defender and stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/delete-microsoft-defender/93f64ffb-cdec-4c29-a166-1c0410fbbdba
  5. Deleting Microsoft Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleting Microsoft Password: I just came across this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2021/09/18/delete-your-windows-10-password-now-microsoft-suddenly-issues-security-advisory-for-millions/And it really has me confused. I use a pin to sign into my Windows 10. Does this mean that I have...
  6. Microsoft account deletion

Microsoft account deletion: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I have recently deleted a microsoft account I do not use anymore. Does this mean that the deleted account will also be removed from the device I used it on?...
  7. Microsoft store was deleted.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store was deleted.: I recently had a issue with MS Store, I reset it in the Apps and Features settings, then it disappeared and I could not find it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-was-deleted/74de540a-05ec-45df-91a8-47b97c672d41
  8. deleting a Microsoft account

deleting a Microsoft account: How do I remove a Microsoft account? I created two and I don't use the other one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-microsoft-account/1ad02317-1e10-46b5-9b89-3401036a717d"
  9. Delete Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Delete Microsoft account: Help please, I was trying to delete an old Microsoft account and I can't do it. I don't need that account anymore, can someone please tell me exactly what do I need to do?...
  10. Deleting Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting Microsoft Edge: Is there any way of uninstalling Edge? The Terminate button doesn't respond and the Uninstall command is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-microsoft-edge/ee09b8d0-5964-4b84-a13c-f804bc8292d3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MICROSOFT Srore

2. Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A The package could not be installed because the WindowsFirewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again.

3. The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running.