Windows 10: microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it

Discus and support microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; well im just a 52 yr old guy worked hard all his life and im relatively computer illiterate as well.I dont know much about windows except for the key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by davidbaileyNU, Apr 12, 2020.

1. microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it

well im just a 52 yr old guy worked hard all his life and im relatively computer illiterate as well.I dont know much about windows except for the key code dont lose it.Well i got this old aspire i been trying to build a website with its a new hoby i guess since being put out to pasture on permanent disability thanks to degenerative disc disease ravaging my cervical vertibrae from C2-C6 it dusts the discs fuses the spine its close to being one of the most incredibly painful things i get to endure 24/7 no treatment no cure so i been building this letting website that is until microsoft comes along and and well now i have no idea what or where the key code to this old computer ended up but anyway windows wont activate so they send me here to try and troubleshoot im telling them i had to do the hard drive awhile ago so they try al kinds of things still not happening well whatever i dont have time their garbage.the thing worked fine until microsoft come calling again they just start ripping drivers out and all this bullsht right when im working on my site then another lecture about getting windows fixed and after the outright assault on my person through my computer they can get stuffed and of course these clowns in jack boots caused enough damage to my computer its having a meltdown so i have an old drive from an hp kickin around so in it anyway long story short i just got the domain on my site tonight and made it real so to speak an here they come again completely trashed my computer again,three times nothing better to do well big man im fixed income its a roof or food these days IM fighting to stop them from completely destroying the thing cause i dont have xtra kickin around to buy one.So you can be proud of your emplyees microsft romans through and through real big of you tuff guys attack me through my computer and after you destroy it leave me a message stating to OPT out i dont even know what it is im supposed to OPT out of microsoft yeah baby we wait until we have the old and diseased occupied with our fancy boxes of light then jump on them smash em and kick the teeth in thank you i wont forget this Easter. DAVID-JOHN-BAILEY *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

davidbaileyNU, Apr 12, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Bansaw Win User
    I thought I'd killed CORTANA, - it came back to life after an update !

So, when I first upgraded to Win10, I went through a hundred steps to make sure that Cortana was removed from my machine. I mean, deep into the settings, command prompt stuff, everything.
    I did check and it seemed to have been eradicated. It wasn't in the background processes or anything like that.

Imagine my shock last night when I checked my background processes and I found Cortana very much alive.
    It MUST have been brought back to life through a windows update. I mean, I killed that thing.

How do I make sure Cortana is completely killed without any hope of it coming back on me?
    I feel like Microsoft is stalking me with this thing.

Bansaw, Apr 12, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it

Ransomware attack on Windows 10 PCs.... question

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article, Click HERE

DaveM121, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it

1. microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it - Similar Threads - microsoft stalking attacking

2. This is killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is killing me: Hello, Im pretty desperate at this moment. Abstract : During the last days Window gave me this "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service blah blah", I thought it would be a common update so nothing to fear but.. Feature ypdste to Windows 10 Version 20H2 remains...
  3. Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..: I need help. Someone is contacting me off of multiple unknown burner numbers and found ALL of my social media accounts. I deleted my textnow number, registered a new email and used a different browser to get a new number through textnow and I just seen the same number try and...
  4. Help me kill this

Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  5. EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME: I'm tired with dealing with this and searching online for answers so I'm going to keep this in point form. Explorer.exe always refreshes the icons and everything on my desktop several times on boot up. Explorer.exe interrupting my updates making my drive run slow. I have a...
  6. My pc is killing me

My pc is killing me: 2 quick notes: Specs for the scenarios are at the bottom. And I have gotten a ram problem before, I just replaced the bad stick. Ok, so not too long ago. About 2 days, I went into the bios on my windows 10 home machine, and enabled virtualization. I did this to run a VM on...
  7. use killed me

use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  8. Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC: Hello, There is a hacker and some stalkers that stalk me what I do on my PC. Antivirus like Windows Defender and Kaspersky didn't find anything. Can hacker get access through backdoors like LLMNR? These hosts in the screenshots below always download and send data in the...
  9. Notification Stalking Me!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Stalking Me!!: Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is not recognizable. The notification comes many times per day and is noisy and really annoying. Help!!...
  10. Thunderbird is killing ME!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird is killing ME!: Or I'm killing myself, but anyway I'm not very computer savvy. I really have been fighting Microsoft since my WLM stopped working with outlook.com. Prior to that I lost Hotmail.com because of some security problem and had to switch to outlook. Then, Microsoft changed that so...