Windows 10: Microsoft Start in thai language

Discus and support Microsoft Start in thai language in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently in Thailand and speak English. When I click on the weather icon, Edge displays everything in Thai and any attempt to change it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gdodd123, May 25, 2024.

1. gdodd123 Win User

Microsoft Start in thai language

I am currently in Thailand and speak English. When I click on the weather icon, Edge displays everything in Thai and any attempt to change it has failed, including:clicking 3 dots on start screen and selecting Australia Englishchecking region and language, administrative settings which say Display language: English United StatesInput language: English United StatesFormat: English AustraliaLocation: ThailandI am unable to upload a screenshot of the situation.Please help.

:)

gdodd123, May 25, 2024

2. Thai language...

Hi everyone,

I got a windows 7 phone and i want thai language init.

please help me out with this....

Thank you.

srikanthstares, May 25, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, May 25, 2024
  4. MohoYai Win User

Why is there STILL no Thai language support on Windows Phone?

Microsoft has always supported Thai language in any of their prior desktop or mobile OS versions.

Thailand is pretty crazy about Nokia and the advertising for the Lumia series is huge.

But since the OS doesn't support Thai language, the phones are useless here.

Can someone please officially and finally confirm if WP 7.8 will receive a Thai Keyboard and Thai Language support or not? ANd if 7.8 won't get it, will WP 8 have it?

The feature suggestion thread for Thai support in 7.8 is already pretty huge but there is no feedback:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...gestions/2282678-thai-language-support-th-th-

A whole country is holding off from either getting a windows phone or selling their windows phones as it stands now.

Please someone respond.

Thanks,

MohoYai, May 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Microsoft Start in thai language - Similar Threads - Microsoft Start thai

2. Microsoft Start in thai language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Start in thai language: I am currently in Thailand and speak English. When I click on the weather icon, Edge displays everything in Thai and any attempt to change it has failed, including:clicking 3 dots on start screen and selecting Australia Englishchecking region and language, administrative...
  3. Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text: I installed Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R2 on Windows 11 IdeaCentre AIO 3 27IAP7 Windows 11 Pro.It was found that the Thai language was issued in rectangular text. Picture link belowhttps://ibb.co/PCLnRRqI edited by1. Copy All Font from the Application Server server and install...
  4. Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text

Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text: I installed Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R2 on Windows 11 IdeaCentre AIO 3 27IAP7 Windows 11 Pro.It was found that the Thai language was issued in rectangular text. Picture link belowhttps://ibb.co/PCLnRRqI edited by1. Copy All Font from the Application Server server and install...
  5. Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting US...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting US...: Just discovered today, Windows Spotlight suddenly decided to use Thai language instead of my system setting US English. How to fix this? Any related to the image background?...
  6. Microsoft Start not accepting language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start not accepting language: I am in China but I am not Chinese and I don't read Chinese. Microsoft Start will only give me news in Chinese. Can this be changed? I have it set on United States English but still in Chinese. Windows 11 even with a VPN it will not change...
  7. Microsoft Start not accepting language

Microsoft Start not accepting language: I am in China but I am not Chinese and I don't read Chinese. Microsoft Start will only give me news in Chinese. Can this be changed? I have it set on United States English but still in Chinese. Windows 11 even with a VPN it will not change...
  8. email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read

in Windows 10 Customization
    email from Microsoft is in Thai Language which I can't read: I receive email from MS in Thai language, and I would like to receive it in English. I live in Bangkok and my Window 10 settings are: Time Zone - Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta Display Language - English US My MS account setting are: Country/Region - Thailand Display Language...
  9. How to change Thai calendar to English Language

How to change Thai calendar to English Language: Dear all, My my calendar on the taskbar show Thai Language and I cannot find the function to change to English language. I need someone to help to show me the way how to change it. [ATTACH]...
  10. Why does Windows now open Microsoft pages in Thai language

Why does Windows now open Microsoft pages in Thai language: I am infuriated by this and there is no evident solution offered on the web pages. I don't want the page to open in Thai language....