Windows 10: Microsoft start news articles

Discus and support Microsoft start news articles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dyinisus, Jun 25, 2022.

1. dyinisus Win User

Microsoft start news articles

Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect this to happen to you every single time you read more than one article on your site

:)

dyinisus, Jun 25, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 25, 2022
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

New Insider Fast/Slow version history article for Office for Windows

Source: Microsoft Community

See also: Changes to Slow/Fast level names for Office Insider on Windows desktop Office - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft start news articles - Similar Threads - Microsoft start news

2. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  3. Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I unable to reply to Microsoft news articles.: As title. Not just this post but others too. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-reply-to-microsoft-news/3bf7373d-3ecd-48ab-8fa2-459d61acc8a9
  4. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  5. Microsoft start news articles

Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  6. Forwarding news articles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forwarding news articles: how do i send a news article by email when the draft form doesn't appear after clicking on the email Icon associated with the article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forwarding-news-articles/03e7fe04-6304-46c6-9b15-675802319bca
  7. Is this news article about a update, legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this news article about a update, legit?: https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...rmance-issues/ People from a website where I saw this link at are saying that it's legit while other people are saying that it's not. Plus, I'm not sure I'm even getting the update anyways since I have Radeon. - - - Updated - - - I got a...
  8. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  9. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would...
  10. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That...