Windows 10: Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices

Discus and support Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier in the month we had reported that Microsoft is launching a budget friendly Surface Go device targeting educational sector. The device was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices

Earlier in the month we had reported that Microsoft is launching a budget friendly Surface Go device targeting educational sector. The device was announced with full Windows 10 in S Mode.

Microsoft had earlier started taking pre orders for the Surface Go tablet couple of weeks ago with the shipping date mentioned as August 2nd. According to reports coming in, Microsoft has started shipping the Surface Go tablets to users who have pre ordered the device.

Microsoft Surface Go comes in two configurations which has been priced at $399 and $549 and comes with a 10” display. The Surface Go is offering 7th Generation Intel Pentium Gold Processor 4415Y with 4 GB and 8 GB RAM options.

The Surface Go is available for purchase via the Microsoft Store and the company is also selling the affordable Signature Type Cover for $129 and the Surface Mobile Mouse for $34.99. The Surface Go has been termed as the lightest of the company’s early line of Surface devices at 555 grams.

The device is expected to provide users with a battery life of around 9 hours per charge which could vary depending on the usage of the device.

The Surface Go is not supposed to be a productivity work force and hence can be utilized more to check your emails, browsing and working on documents since the device has been made keeping in mind the educational sector and if you are looking to buy it to play games then Surface Go is not the device you would be wanting to purchase.

This being the back to school season it remains to be seen if the company gets any success with the refreshed Surface line up.

The post Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 2, 2018

2. Nokia N8 pre-order shipping date in US

Hello everyone,

I placed my pre-order in the first week of September. Now that N8 is being shipped out of the factories to those who placed the pre-orders, I am just wondering if anyone knows when American pre-orders are coming in?

Thanks!

mandeep1803---01, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Shop for Surface hardware on Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub

Brink, Aug 2, 2018
  4. tzsm98 Win User

Nokia N8 pre-order shipping date in US

No company wants to be in the position of saying "Your phone will go out October 12" and have October 12 roll around and it not go out. That is why you could not get a solid date prior to actual beginning of shipment.

For a good five days the web site mentioned it was "shipping this week". On Friday it shipped. Late Friday, October 8, early pre-orders went out the door. If it had said "shipping this week" and it hadn't then you would be correct to be suspicious.

It appears you canceled your order within hours of it being fulfilled. I pre-ordered at about the same time you did and at 4:00 pm CDT October 8 I was notified of mine being "in process" and six hours later it was shipped.
    (See attached image)

They are "in stock" so go ahead and buy one if you are still interested or pre-order a color other than dark gray.

I too gave a serious look at the G2 and decided to pass on it. My son's G1 has had too many issues with Bluetooth.

fedex-10-10.jpg

tzsm98, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft starts shipping the Surface Go pre ordered devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft starts shipping

2. Order not shipped and still pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  3. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  4. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  6. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  7. Order still not shipped & pending

8. Pre order Surface Laptop 3

Pre order Surface Laptop 3: Hi I pre ordered the surface laptop 3 and wanted to know if it was shipping on the 22nd or being delivered on the 22nd? My order says delivered on the 22nd but my card still hasn't been charged....
  9. Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing HoloLens Dev Edition open for pre-order, shipping March 30: Just over one year ago, we introduced Microsoft HoloLens to the world. It was exciting to see the response to our unveil of the first and only fully untethered holographic computer. We’ve spent the past year focused on connecting with developers and commercial customers to...
  10. Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 USB drives can now be pre-ordered, shipping date is...: Later this month, Microsoft will begin selling Windows 10 and if you are in need of a key for the OS and want physical media, Amazon has you covered. Starting today, you can now pre-order the OS, both Home and Pro, but there is a catch. According to both the Home and Pro...