Windows 10: Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1

Discus and support Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 21H1 is a minor update and it’s due to arrive in the first half of 2021, possibly between May and June 2021. Just like the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 23, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1

Windows 10 version 21H1 is a minor update and it’s due to arrive in the first half of 2021, possibly between May and June 2021. Just like the previous version 20H2 (October 2020 Update), Windows 10’s first update of the year will be making small tweaks only.

No major new features will be added at all with Windows 10 version 21H1. Although some changes were present in the October 2020 Update, it looks like version 21H1 is going to ship with security and “quality” improvements only, which includes one new feature for Windows Hello and minor tweaks for enterprises.

Fortunately, Microsoft has now started testing the feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1. With the feature experience pack, Microsoft is planning to launch new features for the OS outside of the ’21H1′ update release.

Microsoft is splitting up key Windows features into smaller downloads and you’ll be able to download the experience pack without installing a huge feature update.

This could allow you to download minor new features for File Explorer, Settings, etc. without having to wait for the Sun Valley update.

Today, Microsoft is rolling out Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3030.0 to those running Windows 10 version 21H1. This update comes with improvements for the software keyboard and it will also improve the reliability of the handwriting input panel.

In the next update, File Explorer will be updated with support for the built-in screenshot tool, so you can directly paste the screenshots and File Explorer will automatically generate a name.

Last year, Microsoft stated that it has only started testing this new process and it will initially include minor improvements. In the next few months, the Redmond giant plans to deliver bigger changes via the feature experience packs.

This would be a notable shift in how Windows 10 is updated and it’s possible that Microsoft could also reduce the possibility of major bugs that have hit the software recently.

The post Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

Read more: What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack? | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    KB4592784 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.1070.0 (20H2)

Source: Releasing Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.1070.0 to the Beta Channel | Windows Insider Blog

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1

What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

Hi,
    Is this features pack listed in all apps as uninstallable ?
    I remember they added some other features pack or similar long ago and it showed up in the apps list for some odd reason.

ThrashZone, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1

1. Microsoft starts testing feature experience pack for Windows 10 21H1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft starts testing

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  6. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  7. Issue Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 with Audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 with Audio...: Hi,My computer : Lenovo Thinkpad E15OS: Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.Audio Controler : Synaptics Audio - Driver Synaptics 08/20/2020 Version : 9.0.285.40Since the last Windows update of June 2021, my audio device crashes each time I...
  8. Microsoft is testing another new Windows 10 Experience Pack update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing another new Windows 10 Experience Pack update: For the past several months, Microsoft has been testing a new way of adding features to Windows 10. Microsoft plans to push certain features to users via ‘Experience Pack’, which will be delivered via separate updates outside of the two major Windows feature updates. Windows...
  9. What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]If you have been a long time Windows user, especially from the days of Windows XP and Windows 7, the name Windows Experience Pack may […] This article What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?: As Microsoft continues to expand the pool of people who are getting the Windows 10 May 2020/2004 update automatically, it's also expanding the group that will have something called the "Windows Feature Experience Pack" installed on their machines. Given this feature pack,...