Windows 10: Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803.

Discus and support Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have few machines which are having issue in Launching of Sticky notes post 1803 upgrade. Clicking on sticky notes it blinks once and dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nikhil Kumar, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803.

Hi Team,

I have few machines which are having issue in Launching of Sticky notes post 1803 upgrade. Clicking on sticky notes it blinks once and dont launch.I have tried to uninstall it through power shell command :-Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes | Remove-AppxPackage .

Restarting the machine again it come up to itself. Could you please help to remove it from the system completely. If having any command please advise.

:)

Nikhil Kumar, Aug 8, 2019
  2. SeaDogC60 Win User

Sticky Notes Not Working

Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes
    which were working in version 1803. This is very annoying.

I tried Sticky Notes 8 from the Microsoft Store, but it is a real loser with ads that you can't turn off.

How do I get MS Sticky Notes working in version 1809?

SeaDogC60, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803.

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Hi ManuelGarces,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to check the settings on the Sticky Note App if the
      Enable Insights is off?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method1: Try enable insights in Sticky notes.

1. Open the Sticky Notes app.
    2. Click/tap on the 3 dots menu button, and click/tap on Settings.
    3. Click/tap on Enable insights to toggle to disable (uncheck) or enable (check) it

Method 2: Fix problem with apps.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , an check if that helps.

Method 3: Reset Sticky Notes in Windows 10.

1. Open the Settings Navigate to
      Apps and then select Apps & features.
    2. Look for the Sticky Notes
      entry and click on the same to select it. You should now see
      Advanced options link
    3. Click Advanced
      options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.
    4. Click the Reset button. When you see the confirmation, click the
      Reset button to reset the Sticky Notes
      app.
    5. Restart the PC once you reset the
      Sticky Notes
      app.

Re-install sticky notes app from the Microsoft store and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803.

1. Microsoft Sticky notes 3.6.76 is not working in Win 10 version 1803. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sticky notes

2. Microsoft Sticky Notes for Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sticky Notes for Win 10: Microsoft Sticky Notes program launches but does not run correctly. I cannot access setting or any previous notes and this happened just out of the blue. I have reset, deleted and re-installed numerous times but the problem persists. Help!...
  3. MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES: the menu bar in sticky notes is completely white. I tried to reset the app and opened it again. After syncing my email account, it still remains as is. completely white, where in I'm unable to press the exit button unless right clicking at the task bar. I don't know if...
  4. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Hi After I Updated Windows to last version My sticky notes doesn't minimize & still appears i tried to uninstall & reinstall the same issue hope any one have a solution...
  5. Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes: Just updated to Win 10 1903 . Sticky Notes now automatically resizes all notes so all fit simultaneously across the display screen. My 15 notes are now impossible to read. Attempts to resize or move any single note is not possible. Further, none of the menu items for Sticky...
  6. MS Sticky Notes on Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Sticky Notes on Win 10: MS Sticky notes on Windows 10 only appears with black page. Doesn't it come in colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sticky-notes-on-win-10/72c10ba0-09b2-4cce-b576-39617b3d8b32"
  7. Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update: Hi, My machine got updated to Wind 10 1803 version yesterday. After that I was not able to locate sticky notes on my screen. I entered to "Add or remove program" option where I could see sticky note. I clicked on "advanced options". There I have found reset button...
  8. Sticky Notes 3.1 now available to Windows 10 version 1803 and higher

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.1 now available to Windows 10 version 1803 and higher: Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been testing an update to Sticky Notes in Skip Ahead. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re rolling out that major update to everyone on Windows version 1803 and higher! [ATTACH] A few highlights in this version: We tested the...
  9. Sticky notes not updating to Version 3

Sticky notes not updating to Version 3: Hi, On one of my PC's, the most recent update has updated my Sticky notes version to V3.x I really like it! However, my other PC, also Windows 10 and the same version 1803 (build 17134.320, Sticky notes is still V2x I have removed the app via powershell and confirmed it as...
  10. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available: 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the toggle button in stickynote

2. sticky notes 3.6.76

3. sticky notes 3.6.76.0 download

4. sticky nootes 3.6 doesnt work,
  5. sticky notes doesnt show up in get-appxpackage,
  6. sticky notes 3.6.76.0