Windows 10: Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

Discus and support Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_can_count_2_10, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible.

Issue is with all user accounts on the PC. Sticky Notes opens a Sticky Note that just says: Loading Sticky Notes... but then nothing ever happens.

Windows is all up-to-date: Windows 10 x64 Edition 10.0 (build: 18363)

Sticky Notes versionL 3.7.106.0

Backed up Sticky Notes data from %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Things I have tried:

Windows app troubleshooter

Terminated

Reset

Uninstalled Sticky Notes (MS Store and PowerShell)

Reinstalled Sticky Notes (MS Store and PowerShell)

Re-Registered Sticky Notes (Powershell)

Dism Check Health: No component store corruption found

SFC scan: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations

Chkdsk: No Issues

Signed out of MS account

Singed back into MS account and verified account

Singed out of OneNote OneDrive and signed back in

Performing a repair install from ISO - Rebooted

Uninstalled MS OneNote (UWP)

Uninstalled MS Office 2016 with the MS Office Removal Tool

Have right clicked on shortcut and selected: Notes List

O&O ShutUp10 (Everything is now Disabled): Disabled the Disable the Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program

Edit: adding things I have done to try to fix this

submitted by /u/I_can_count_2_10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_can_count_2_10, Feb 17, 2020
  2. GregH80 Win User

Sticky Notes not loading

Updates were installed on my pc earlier and it restarted. I was using Sticky Notes then. However since it has restarted I am not getting the Sticky Notes app to work. When I click on it it a small window appears which says sticky notes loading. then it
    just closes without anything happening. I'm using windows 10. How do I get it to work again?

GregH80, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Socspop Win User
    Sticky Notes "still loading

For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App.

Socspop, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Just an observation, I have Sticky notes on my W7 & my W10 computers. Stickynote.exe was listed in many recent crashes on my W7 machine and for the last 2 weeks, there are failures in Reliability Monitor on my W10 computer saying that Sticky Notes has failed to update ( this all happened after the 1607 upgrade ).
    So I went here Stickies and downloaded Stickies. It's a small program and it is way better than MS Sticky Notes. I put it on my W7 & W10 computers and it works great and is free.

CADesertRat, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  3. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  4. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  5. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sticky Note Can't Load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Note Can't Load: When I restart the computer I have started getting an error when it signs in and opens my sticky notes. It says "We couldn't load your notes. Your app has been reset so that you can keep using Sticky Notes. We've saved a copy of your data here:" It worked fine until a few...
  7. Sticky Notes not loading

Sticky Notes not loading: Updates were installed on my pc earlier and it restarted. I was using Sticky Notes then. However since it has restarted I am not getting the Sticky Notes app to work. When I click on it it a small window appears which says sticky notes loading. then it just closes without...
  8. Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading'

Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading': Have starting getting the issue where when you launch Sticky Notes it starts to load and does not open the app, just stuck 'Loading'. This was an issue a while back but I think was resolved with a later version of the Sticky Notes app. It is only happening on Windows 10...
  9. Sticky Notes Loading Issue

Sticky Notes Loading Issue: Sticky notes app in my PC is not opening at all. It is showing the message - "Loading Sticky Notes" - forever. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-loading-issue/4c36f738-302b-4e5e-8ea3-0d41d4088e1c
  10. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....