Windows 10: Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

Discus and support Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Images do not load when pasting/inserting PNG file formats into sticky notes. Inserting JPG file formats goes without any problems though. I just can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernadezMingala, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

Images do not load when pasting/inserting PNG file formats into sticky notes. Inserting JPG file formats goes without any problems though. I just can't seem to find a solution for this issue. I have tried toggling the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" under Files and Folders on:

File Explorer > View > Options > View

but it still does not load PNG images

Any form of help would be appreciated!

:)

BernadezMingala, Nov 4, 2020

2. Sticky notes does not load images

I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My
    android OneNote app does load them successfully and there is no problem on another computer too.

I've tried resetting the windows app and reinstalling it. My windows is updated, trobleshooter did not help, I'm not in insider program. I did a factory reset of my computer quite recently.

What next?

IrenaKačinská, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

Sticky Notes crashes when pasting image

This is true, but if you use keyboard copy and paste function it inserts it into the sticky, you can see this visually, but then crashes the sticky. The deveipers may wish to disable keyboard copy and paste function. Also, support for images would be a
    handy feature to add.

regards

fjkhfdfjkdsahfjka, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  3. Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes stuck on loading notes: Hi, We currently have an issue where our users are not able to see their sticky notes through the app, you open it up, sign in and it will just sit there spinning saying loading notes - you can leave it for as long as you like it doesn't do anything.Clicking the cog icon to...
  4. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  5. Sticky notes does not load images

Sticky notes does not load images: I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My android OneNote app...
  6. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...: Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible. Issue is with all user accounts on the PC. Sticky Notes opens a Sticky Note that just says: Loading Sticky Notes... but then...
  8. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes pasting text as images: When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to erase the cache in the C drive-users-my id-app data-roaming-microsoft-sticky notes. I am still having the same issue, its...
  9. Sticky Notes not loading

Sticky Notes not loading: Updates were installed on my pc earlier and it restarted. I was using Sticky Notes then. However since it has restarted I am not getting the Sticky Notes app to work. When I click on it it a small window appears which says sticky notes loading. then it just closes without...
  10. Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading'

Sticky Notes stuck 'Loading': Have starting getting the issue where when you launch Sticky Notes it starts to load and does not open the app, just stuck 'Loading'. This was an issue a while back but I think was resolved with a later version of the Sticky Notes app. It is only happening on Windows 10...