Windows 10: Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

Discus and support Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help with Microsoft Sticky notes. Since this week I've not been able to get into the app. Everytime i click it it shows its tab is loading but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TORNADO 470, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

Need help with Microsoft Sticky notes. Since this week I've not been able to get into the app. Everytime i click it it shows its tab is loading but just closes. I've tried reinstalling it via Windows settings, powershell & with ccleaner. I've also went on its app settings and tried terminating it & reseting it but to no luck. Not sure if the latest update has affected it. Does anyone know whats up? Thanks

:)

TORNADO 470, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Sticky Notes 3.0?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try to uninstall and reinstall sticky notes on your computer.

Step 1: Open
    Start menu, click Settings icon to open Settings app, click
    System, and then click Apps & features.

Steps 2: Select “Sticky Notes” from the list and click on uninstall.

Click here, to reinstall the latest version of sticky note on your
    computer.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

1. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sticky Notes

2. Sticky notes won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes won't download: Sticky notes won't download from the Microsoft app store. I used to have it on my Windows 10 OS, but when I got my computer fixed from a strange incident, sticky notes would no longer open, and I when I clicked on the app to download it from the store, a blank window would...
  3. Sticky notes won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes won't download: Sticky notes won't download from the Microsoft app store. I used to have it on my Windows 10 OS, but when I got my computer fixed from a strange incident, sticky notes would no longer open, and I when I clicked on the app to download it from the store, a blank window would...
  4. Sticky notes won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES

MICROSOFT STICKY NOTES: the menu bar in sticky notes is completely white. I tried to reset the app and opened it again. After syncing my email account, it still remains as is. completely white, where in I'm unable to press the exit button unless right clicking at the task bar. I don't know if...
  6. Sticky notes won't sync?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky notes won't sync?: So i just factory reset my pc Cause it had a virus, Apparently.. And so i put everything about my account, Including sticky notes, Since i have important things on there. All of my sticky notes were there, Both new and old, But when i clicked on them, It said "We're having...
  7. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  8. microsoft sticky notes does not open

microsoft sticky notes does not open: Sticky notes stopped working. It will appear to start on the computer startup, and then apparently runs in the back ground. When you engage the program it all flashes on, and then totally quits. I have reset, and then re installed all unsuccessfully What do I do now?...
  9. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  10. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Hi After I Updated Windows to last version My sticky notes doesn't minimize & still appears i tried to uninstall & reinstall the same issue hope any one have a solution...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont sticky notes open

2. sticky notes wont open update

3. stickynotes wont open

4. sticky notes cannot open windows 10,
  5. why wont sticky notes launch,
  6. sticky notes wont open why,
  7. why wont my sticky notes open,
  8. windows 10 sticky notes wont start,
  9. ms 10 sticky notes wont open