Windows 10: Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

Discus and support Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone!:I have a friend who, despite being in the last build of version 1909 (finished in 1049), does not offer, yet, Microsoft, the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Enrique, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

Hello everyone!:I have a friend who, despite being in the last build of version 1909 (finished in 1049), does not offer, yet, Microsoft, the new version 2004.Windows version: 1909 (build xxxx.1049) x64 bits.Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300XRAM: 16 GB 2400 Mhz.HDD: SSD 256 Gb. Kingston.Is this normal, almost on September, the date we're on?Should my good friend (Pepe) worry?Thank you all, in advance.

:)

Enrique, Aug 28, 2020

2. How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Aug 28, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft Windows Update version 2004

And there is definitely only one version of Microsoft Office listed in Apps?

That is very strange,because as you say, those two options are part of the Office 365 suite

The 2004 update has a lot of bugs and perhaps this is so far an unreported bug, for now, seeing as your Office is being reported as activated, you have nothing to worry about, hopefully Microsoft will resolve this and all the other numerous bugs in 2004 in
    the next patch . . .

DaveM121, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

1. Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004. - Similar Threads - Microsoft still offers

2. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  3. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  4. Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end: Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end, i have i7 2nd gen cpu ,7 yrs old pc with asus motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-still-not-offered-its-nov-2020-end/6035f8dd-fbd5-4eb7-8e60-85a747b89191
  5. Its September 22nd 2020 and Windows 2004 update still not offered

Its September 22nd 2020 and Windows 2004 update still not offered: Its September 22nd 2020 and Windows 2004 update still not offered , I am using windows enterprise edition 64 bit, 4 core i7 3.4 GHZ processor with 24GB RAM, enough disk space, Intel 4000 integrated graphics what is the reason for blocking ??...
  6. Windows 10 Version 2004 still not offered for me ! is it related to my Specs ? and is there...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Version 2004 still not offered for me ! is it related to my Specs ? and is there...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sneakyturtle99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrs2pf/windows_10_version_2004_still_not_offered_for_me/
  7. Win10 2004 not beeing offered

Win10 2004 not beeing offered: I am still running 1909 on a dektop PC. In the past the feature updates have been offered via "looking for updates" shortly after release. Still waiting for the option to update to 2004. Normal behavior? submitted by /u/Blume747 [link] [comments]...
  8. Still facing issues with version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still facing issues with version 2004: Hi. I am facing major performance and responsiveness issues with the new version. I hope someone could help me decipher what is causing them. Frequently, when i wake up the computer from sleep or hibernate, apps like firefox do not open and windows update fails to check...
  9. not offered Windows 10 2004?

not offered Windows 10 2004?: hi there: I like to know one thing. When will I be offered Windows 10 2004? I click on check for updates and the device is up to date but got no notice about 2004 like in the link. https://i.redd.it/40seta1bvv151.png...
  10. Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004

Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004: Screenshot: - https://i.imgur.com/5ZA5ACe.jpg If you optimise an SSD, then close out of the "optimise drives" screen and re-open it, it will tell you that the drive needs to be analysed and that optimisation has never been run. If it's a HDD, it will show the correct...