Windows 10: Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.

Discus and support Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; * Moved from Insider This is the 5th time have sent this message to Microsoft in 3 days. I'm really tired of messages getting bounced back to me or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Astrosniper, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.

* Moved from Insider

This is the 5th time have sent this message to Microsoft in 3 days. I'm really tired of messages getting bounced back to me or there ignored but nobody is taking care of the serious problem. When Thursday evening is here at 9pm I am going to start posting the screen pics and recordings and from my Google activity records before and after the people at the insider program erased or stole All my Data off 2 Notebooks HP, and 2 connected Samsung phones. Including All Private files , passwords, pictures, recordings and all docs, everything. screenshots all over the web on social media and news channels and comment sections in all social and media sites that have a feedback or comment sections. That will be a few hundred just in the top 20 percent. It will take me a few days but it will ne right to tell the truth and back it with facts. How could Microsoft leave me like this for over a year. I cancelled my internet as I did have the money for new laptop's and new phones. It took Microsoft just one day too mess up my life drastically. The following is the message I sent you a couple days ago and 4 times before that. Call Me. You have my number since I've asked you to in feedback and messages a dozen times.

The office 365 program that I had was hooked by you meaning Microsoft to All my Systems though Google accounts and drives which Microsoft had complete access to Everything I owned. This is the last straw I've had enough. I haven't received any calls or messages at all from Microbsoft. After sending 15 different messages asking to help me get my laptop's and two phones running again that they screwed up through The insider program with specific instructions I left on my computer that says only upgrade necessary stable conditions they misread it or didn't look at it and took every bit of data out of my computers and my phone's put it in the clouds and upgraded to some new virtual machine but I'm only half the time have Wi-Fi connection. My computers are now down. They have not been running for almost 14 months now. No one from Microsoft has called me back or responded to over 15 to 18 messages and a dozen feedbacks on the hub. I posted feedback and posted messages to support and forums and also to help department in the insider Program. Nobody from Microsoft does anything to help rectify the situation and only Microsoft is to blame. I just have had enough. I have been working with you for 20 years, but I'm beside myself. I'm angry and I'm just going to start posting the accual facts that are backed by the information about what Microsoft did to a disabled student without a laptop for online courses. I will be using actual screen shots and log files and My Gooqle history that recorded everything that they did and the time it was done. Except for the links and empty files with redirects I don't have anything left on my computers or phones. It is all backed up by Microsoft and stored in there clouds. About 200GB of information zipped. Please get back to me. My name is Tim Sharp my email address is YOU HAVE IT. My phone number is You have it also. I hope I hear from you very soon. And I hope this gets to the right people fast.

This is my last attempt before I seperate myself from Microsoft and spend the next year posting this info. All over the Net..

Tim Sharp S8+.

One last thing, this is not the Microsoft that I knew over 20 years ago. What Happened to you?

:)

Astrosniper, Nov 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2019
  3. HTC_man Win User
    Connected Status yet do not sync/exchange data

I tried the following and it works for me.

1. Detach PDA/Phone from PC

2. Unistall ActiveSynch (ver 4.5) on PC and re-install again.

3. On PDA/Phone, Go to Progrms and start ActiveSync.

4. Click on Menu (at bottom right corner) and Options

5. You will see a list of data connections (Microsoft Exchange, Windows PC, etc.).

6. Click on hold a data connection (Microsoft Exchange) and select Delete.

7. Repeat step 6 to delelte all other connections till there is none left.

8. Reconnect the PDA/Phone to the PC.

9. Follow the instructions to re-establish a new ActiveSync connection and schronize the data again.

HTC_man, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.

Microsoft to Introduce Telemetry Data Viewer for Windows

Remember all that talk and noise regarding Microsoft's "automagical" telemetry data collection, and how that spurred the company to create a "telemetry-less" version of its Windows 10 operating system for the Chinese market? It seems Microsoft is keen to keep giving users more information on exactly what information is gathered and when - slowly but assuredly striving for greater transparency, and looking to garner increased trust from consumers and enterprises alike.

The much awaited capability is being baked in to the next major Windows 10 release, and Microsoft is giving Windows Insiders an early preview of the Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer utility. Adding to this new utility are some changes to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard that will enable users to see and manage more data associated with their Microsoft accounts. Available to everyone in the Microsoft Store, the Diagnostic Data Viewer is separate from the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard, and "allows you to see, search, and take action with your diagnostic data." It's not clear yet what sort of telemetry features users will be able to stop Microsoft from collecting, if any. However, at least now you'll be able to look at exactly which processes and services are collecting data form your system. The diagnostic data that will be viewable in the new utility follows.

Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working. yDvisPRlBWJ8AKA6_thm.jpg

• Common Data, like the Operating System's name, the Version, Device ID, Device Class, Diagnostic level selection and so on.
    • Device Connectivity and Configuration such as device properties and capabilities, preferences and settings, peripherals, and device network information.
    • Product and Service Performance data that show device health, performance and reliability data, movie consumption functionality on the device and device file queries. It's important to note that this functionality is not intended to capture user viewing or, listening habits.
    • Product and Service Usage data includes details about the usage of the device, operating system, applications, and services.
    • Software Setup and Inventory such as installed applications and install history, device update information.
    Microsoft Privacy Dashboard
    Updates to the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard include a new Activity History page, which aims to provide a clear and easy to navigate way to see the data that is saved with users' Microsoft accounts. The Microsoft Privacy Dashboard further allows users to manage their data and change what data is collected by adjusting the privacy settings on their devices or browser at any time.

In the coming months, Microsoft will keep the slow roll-out of additional features that will allow users to:
    • View and manage media consumption data, as well as product and service activity on the Activity History page
    • Export for any of the data you see on the dashboard
    • Delete specific items to allow for greater individual control

Raevenlord, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working.

1. Microsoft stole all my Data off all my connected systems (4) And left Me with Nothing Working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft stole Data

2. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  3. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  4. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details: Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details I cannot access anything tied to it and the only lead I have to go on is a censored list ofaccounts I dont recogniseI have my minecraft and a few other accounts tied to it and would like it back...
  6. Lost all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my data: Hi I had the issue of logging on my windows 10 account and i got the message saying "you've been signed out of the profile and logged on a temporary profile". I checked for solutions online and one was to edit registry and deleted temp user registry rename the one with...
  7. who stole all my files

in Windows 10 Customization
    who stole all my files: i woke up to find all my pictures videos and downloads and doucuments along with many of my programs gone completely, i wanna know why and where have they gone my antivirus scan show no hacks or viruses, and what i have left is a cleanversion of windows 10 is microsoft behind...
  8. .writeme virus effect all my data in system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .writeme virus effect all my data in system: .writeme VIRUS How to get rid off .writeme Virus? It changed all my file name extensions (Audio format, Video format, Photo format, App format) into .writeme format. I tried to rename some of the file extensions to previous format and it's not working at all. Now i want...
  9. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tim A Sharp Astrosniper