Windows 10: Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches

Discus and support Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey microsoft stop pedaling us windows edge and one drive to us it aint selling and TRY to fix your messy update issues your update is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by royverma9, Sep 18, 2020.

1. royverma9 Win User

Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches

hey microsoft

stop pedaling us windows edge and one drive to us

it aint selling

and

TRY

to fix your messy update issues

your update is ****

and we are not really HAPPY

and we will not use your other products.

kapish.

:)

royverma9, Sep 18, 2020
  2. sttubs Win User

browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Sep 18, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches

BF4 Browser Utility

Microsoft -stop ram Roding  your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Microsoft -stop ram Roding  your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches Main.jpg

Microsoft -stop ram Roding  your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches Refresh.jpg

Microsoft -stop ram Roding  your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches

1. Microsoft -stop ram Roding your browser and one drive to us,just fix ur update headaches - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop ram

2. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fix your corrupt updates: KB5033372 stuck at 20% for the 3rd day in a row. Why dont the over paid engineers at MS fix these issues with bad updates instead of worrying about what kind of chicken curry they are going to have....
  3. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft fix your corrupt updates: KB5033372 stuck at 20% for the 3rd day in a row. Why dont the over paid engineers at MS fix these issues with bad updates instead of worrying about what kind of chicken curry they are going to have....
  4. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft 10 bug fix to stop switching UK keyboard to US.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 bug fix to stop switching UK keyboard to US.: This happens sporadically - usually when I'm doing something I find complex. Then I can't remember how to correct it. This has been a problem for several years. Are Microsoft ever going to fix the problem at source or don't they care?...
  6. Microsoft 10 bug fix to stop switching UK keyboard to US.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 bug fix to stop switching UK keyboard to US.: This happens sporadically - usually when I'm doing something I find complex. Then I can't remember how to correct it. This has been a problem for several years. Are Microsoft ever going to fix the problem at source or don't they care?...
  7. W10 update headaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update headaches: After latest update: 1 things running slowly 2 system hangs Uninstall, go back to recover 1 things keep getting worse BSOD HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-update-headaches/3a93196d-eebf-4785-abdb-468d35c9ea38
  8. Update Failure Headaches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Failure Headaches: I have found that when windows fails to update the first thing to do is stop windows update service and bits service wipe out the contents of the SoftwareDistribution folder. restart both services. 99% of the time this fixes the problem. also if you are on versions prior...
  9. Stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop One Drive: How do I stop this program? I just want to save to my PC and have my information stored there, not on this. How do I unistall this and not have it purge my files off my PC because I unistalled this program?...
  10. Microsoft Just Fixed One of the Biggest Windows Update Annoyances...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Just Fixed One of the Biggest Windows Update Annoyances...: Microsoft has a lot to fix in Windows 10 and the update that’s expected to launch in October or November is supposed to do just that and bring new features on PCs and tablets, such as extension support for Edge browser. But in the meantime, Redmond’s taking care of the...