Windows 10: Microsoft Store & Account no connection

Discus and support Microsoft Store & Account no connection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by steven0724, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store & Account no connection

I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i wanted to download software from Microsoft Store it just pop up no connection. Another problem is my Microsoft Account can't sign in after i sign out to local account.

I tried a lot of methods like ( wsreset, windows power shell, turn off vpn, reset store, reset network, sign in local account) , i really don't know how to fix it...Microsoft Store & Account no connection [​IMG] Microsoft Store & Account no connection dbb2340f-96f0-403d-bfe8-d555e4006fc1?upload=true.png Microsoft Store & Account no connection 24ff7ca6-842f-4f0d-9301-259386dcbac5?upload=true.png

:)

steven0724, Aug 12, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

Microsoft Store & Account no connection

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store & Account no connection

1. Microsoft Store & Account no connection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Account

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  6. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  7. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

8. Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account: hello there, I purchased minecraft for some days and im not able to connect it with my microsoft store account. what means i have to play offline all day long. is there someone who can tell me how i connect minecraft with my store account so I can play with my friends....
  9. Microsoft store accounts.

Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  10. I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store

I can not connect to Microsoft account in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to connect to my account in the Microsoft Store, I get an error 0x80070781 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-to-microsoft-account-in/0c66591c-889e-425c-821f-e8014b5aae9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store says im not connected