Windows 10: Microsoft Store Account not working (Includes Xbox companion and Xbox games)

Discus and support Microsoft Store Account not working (Includes Xbox companion and Xbox games) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently Re-installed Windows 10 Pro to fix a problem which i had with languages and System Stability... now i cannot log in into my account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Summed36, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Summed36 Win User

Microsoft Store Account not working (Includes Xbox companion and Xbox games)

Hi, I've recently Re-installed Windows 10 Pro to fix a problem which i had with languages and System Stability... now i cannot log in into my account in the Microsoft Store or in any other Microsoft related programs except for "Windows".

I've already asked to Microsoft's support for help about Account but there weren't any problems, so they assumed that it's Windows 10 related, do you have any solutions?

(I've updated Windows, Checked for Virus with W.Defender and for Malwares with Malwarebytes)

:)

Summed36, Aug 20, 2019

2. Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes / hangs

Hello MCorgano,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the common reasons why Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes when using it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to verify the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Dev Mode Companion?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other app?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Account not working (Includes Xbox companion and Xbox games) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Account

2. Xbox Console Companion not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion not working: I have a Windows 10 and an Xbox 1. When I first entered the Xbox console companion app to try and stream it told me it could not because the app or the Xbox needed to be updated but both were already updated. I doubled checked but the app still wasn't working, I followed...
  3. Xbox Console Companion not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion not working: I have a Windows 10 and an Xbox 1. When I first entered the Xbox console companion app to try and stream it told me it could not because the app or the Xbox needed to be updated but both were already updated. I doubled checked but the app still wasn't working, I followed...
  4. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  5. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  6. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

7. xbox companion

xbox companion: since today, the xbox companion app has stopped loading past the sign in part, i have tried to reset the data,i then uninstalled but THEN it wouldn't let me install... so i looked for a while and saw it had an update and from there it letme install but only from the ready to...
  8. Xbox Companion App Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App Not Working: This question Revolves around the Xbox Companion App for pc, not the Xbox App. Just to make that clear since they are two different apps. So, roughly 3 months ago I started having issues with the companion app. First it wouldn't let me sign in, kept buffering. Now,...
  9. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0
  10. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc store wont let me click download xbox console companion