Windows 10: Microsoft Store Account not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store Account not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently purchased the Xbox Game Pass. I've been trying to sign in and it just keeps saying it's encountered an error and to try again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arkulus, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Arkulus Win User

Microsoft Store Account not working

Hi there, I recently purchased the Xbox Game Pass. I've been trying to sign in and it just keeps saying it's encountered an error and to try again later.

I'm not sure what's going on, I tried a bunch of things people have suggested in other threads but I've had no luck.

Anyone got anything on this? It's really frustrating and I wish it wasn't happening.

:)

Arkulus, Oct 24, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 24, 2019
  3. App store and Microsoft account

You need Gmail account to access play store likewise you need Microsoft account to access Microsoft Account. Though there is some work around but i would suggest you to Change your Password to something much less complicated but Strong.

Windows10users, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Account not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Account

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft account deleted and windows store not working.

Microsoft account deleted and windows store not working.: Recently my old Microsoft account got hacked and I had to delete it. I now have a new account which I used to log into the Microsoft store but couldn't figure out how to switch it to my main account as my deleted account remained logged in in settings. Now when I try to...
  5. Microsoft account deleted and windows store not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account deleted and windows store not working.: Recently my old Microsoft account got hacked and I had to delete it. I now have a new account which I used to log into the Microsoft store but couldn't figure out how to switch it to my main account as my deleted account remained logged in in settings. Now when I try to...
  6. Microsoft account deleted and windows store not working.

7. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

Microsoft store does not work with a Business account: Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this issue, that has been around for 4+ years?And NO, connecting a phoney or personal account to a corporate computer is not a...
  8. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store does not work with a Business account: Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this issue, that has been around for 4+ years?And NO, connecting a phoney or personal account to a corporate computer is not a...
  9. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

10. Microsoft store not working on new account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not working on new account.: Hello, my microsoft store instantly closes upon being opened on my second account for my pc. The weird bit is that on my main user which is the one im typing on, it works perfectly fine. I could tell my new user was going to be buggy, for starters, theres a black screen for...