Windows 10: Microsoft store account problem.

Discus and support Microsoft store account problem. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pedro, Jan 8, 2018.

1. pedro Win User

Microsoft store account problem.

Hi
    I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft Account, which I should not have been.

I signed out but when I open Microsoft Store i am signed in again with my Microsoft account..
    Win 10 Pro version 1709 Build 16299.192*Shock

Edit The only other update I have done was KB4056892

:)

pedro, Jan 8, 2018

2. Microsoft store account problems

Hello there, I changed the password of my Microsoft account from my PC,and now when I try to download apps from the store of my phone,an error shows up saying that "we could not sign in" and the download fails.I tried to change the password for my phone
    access but couldn't find an option.

Can someone please help me solve this issue?

Shafin Zidan, Jan 8, 2018
  3. Agata J. Win User
    Microsoft store account problems

Hi Shafin Zidan,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

I understand that your question is related to issues with signing in to your Microsoft Account on the phone after changing password for the account.

Please go to Settings – Email+Accounts – Microsoft Account. Please tap and hold until 'sync' option appears, then tap on 'sync'. You should then be asked to enter your password.

Again, thank you for your post on the forum!

Kind regards,

Agata J., Jan 8, 2018
  4. pedro Win User

I have changed from a Microsoft Account to a Local Account.
    With Microsoft Store when I sign out now I stay signed out.

pedro, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft store account problem. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store account

2. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  3. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  4. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  5. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  6. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

7. Microsoft account sign in problem in microsoft store, microsoft mail app , accounts tab in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account sign in problem in microsoft store, microsoft mail app , accounts tab in...: I recently got to know that I am not able to sign in in my Microsoft account in any off the Microsoft windows app. I am able to sign in the accounts using browsers but for windows apps it doesn't let you sign-in. it shows various types of problemcan anyone please help me how...
  8. Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account

Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account: When I login on any computer with my Microsoft account in Microsoft store and I open my library in Microsoft store message display add some app.There'nothing in your library I have also reinstall fresh copy of windows 10 X64 Pro...
  9. Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store: My 11 year old son has autism. He requires a laptop for school work We got him one at Christmas and set him up with a Microsoft account and email so he can email his work to school It's turning into a nightmare. It's requiring a password and pin to turn it on all...
  10. Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store: My 11 year old son has autism. He requires a laptop for school work We got him one at Christmas and set him up with a Microsoft account and email so he can email his work to school It's turning into a nightmare. It's requiring a password and pin to turn it on all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my Microsoft strore is not opening in phone