Windows 10: Microsoft store accounts.

Discus and support Microsoft store accounts. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Levi Lynch, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft store accounts.

Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again.

:)

Levi Lynch, Jun 4, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Microsoft store accounts.

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store accounts.

1. Microsoft store accounts. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store accounts

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store/ Admin Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/ Admin Accounts: Hello All, I am having trouble with downloading ARK from the Microsoft store. I would not like to install it on my SSD, as the game is well over 150GB with the dlc. Now this was not a problem before on my last system, as I could actually change the install location. But I...
  6. Microsoft account store sign in

Microsoft account store sign in: When I go to sign in on the Microsoft store on my pc I try to sign in with my Xbox account and it tells me only business accounts can sign in. Is there a way I can like disable that so I can sign in with my Xbox account on my pc?...
  7. Lost Microsoft Store Account

Lost Microsoft Store Account: Basically I got a new windows on my computer and now I don't know what gmail is my game on microsoft store because I got multiple gmails.. I tried looking at every gmail and now I just don't know if it is supposed to show that I have bought the game or does it just delete it...
  8. Microsoft Store Account not working

Microsoft Store Account not working: Hi there, I recently purchased the Xbox Game Pass. I've been trying to sign in and it just keeps saying it's encountered an error and to try again later. I'm not sure what's going on, I tried a bunch of things people have suggested in other threads but I've had no luck....
  9. Microsoft store account problem.

Microsoft store account problem.: Hi I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft Account, which I should not have been. I signed out but when I open Microsoft Store i am signed in again with my Microsoft...
  10. App store and Microsoft account

App store and Microsoft account: When i try and download apps from the store it makes me sign in with my Microsoft account. For security reasons my Microsoft account is quite complicated After i sign in with the Microsoft account the next time i start my computer i have to use the Microsoft password...