Windows 10: Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist

Discus and support Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store acting like it's just doesn't exist! I have Pinned Microsoft Store in taskbar but any time I open it, it doesn't open! Even when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aayush Tyagi, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist

My Microsoft Store acting like it's just doesn't exist! I have Pinned Microsoft Store in taskbar but any time I open it, it doesn't open! Even when I ran to Reset the Microsoft Store, it's just disappeared from the Apps and Features List. Even when I go to Themes in Personalization, When I click on 'Get Themes from Microsoft Store' it just open a pop up saying "You will need a New App to open this ms-windows-store link". When I run the troubleshooter, it doesn't work. It says that it can't solve the found problem. Please Help Me!! This is my second problem and I am asking the problem to Microsoft community second time. Please Improve Windows 10.

:)

Aayush Tyagi, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist

1. Microsoft Store acting like it doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store acting

2. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it: It doesn't appear anywhere not in my files or if I search it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-exist-like-i-never-had/8bfef8a2-95b4-4f24-83f4-d0e3fffed8a9
  3. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it: It doesn't appear anywhere not in my files or if I search it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-exist-like-i-never-had/8bfef8a2-95b4-4f24-83f4-d0e3fffed8a9
  4. My Microsoft Store doesn't exist like I never had it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

9. "The microsoft store doesn't exist"

"The microsoft store doesn't exist": Hello everyone, i've got a proablem with windows that say "the microsoft store doesn't exist" and i tried to install but it didn't want to install. Can someone help me to install ?...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...