Windows 10: Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

Discus and support Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI. I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I can play the game however it's not showing up in my order history or my owned games. When I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hanson Li, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Hanson Li Win User

Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

HI. I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I can play the game however it's not showing up in my order history or my owned games. When I go to its page on Microsoft store, it still says "buy", not owned even though I already pay for the full game, however it does say product installed on the top, it is very annoying, Please help, thank you.

:)

Hanson Li, Jun 28, 2020

2. Owned games not showing up in library.

For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing
    crashed. To fix the crashing problem I would usually unistall and reinstall the game (I did this about 5 days ago so games not showing up in the owned section is a recent problem). When I went to the owned section I noticed the majority of the games I own
    are not available for reinstallation.

Does anyone know what is going on? I see that others are having trouble with the store as well, is this just part of that problem?

PaulKraft1, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store installation list is not showing up, Unable to install game.

Hello,

I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install
    the game, it only shows the laptop device.

I have tried many things already.

• I am logged in with Microsoft account into the PC,
    • I restarted the PC many times,
    • When I run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter it says: "Can't connect to the sync service",
    • I tried this in CMD as admin: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, SFC /scannow,
    • my PC has latest updates,
    • all the sync settings are enabled.

The game I'm trying to install is Forza Motorsport 7, there is a free trial.

Thanks for the help

***Modified Title from: My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list***

JanVerderber, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

Owned games not showing up in library.

It says I am up to date with the latest updates. For some reason the games I own are not showing up on the Microsoft store on my desktop or my Windows Phone 10. Is this likely something to do with the other problems people are experiencing?

PaulKraft1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

1. Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store acting

2. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  3. The game I bought is not showing in Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game I bought is not showing in Order History: The game I bought is not showing in Order History. Digital upgrade to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim. I bought it today and I cannot find it. It will be the last thing I buy from Microsoft....
  4. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  5. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  6. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  7. Order History Not showing

Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  8. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  9. Microsoft Store order history

Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  10. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...