Windows 10: Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users

Discus and support Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Microsoft Store appears to have updated on the web and in the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10 devices to include a new Wish list option on video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users

Read more: Microsoft Store adds new wish list option for all Windows 10 users | On MSFT

:)

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  2. NatoBoram Win User

Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

You're right! 2 years in, and the Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast don't even have a wish list. It's gonna be a long road.

In the meantime, I suggest you use
    Microsoft To-Do
    , it might help ^^

NatoBoram, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Cannot add new user into Window 10

I have tried to add the new user following the recommended steps below but still cannot sign with the new user added. Message "user profiled to be loaded"

Steps

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.
    Please help. Is this really some kind of virus problem. My computer has a Kaspersky Internet Protection.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WilsonVoon, Aug 24, 2018
  4. KariC_224 Win User

Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

As I am pleased to see a great selection of games and apps in Windows Store, I wish there was some way to add ones that catch my interest to a "wish list." That way I can go back and check them out when I am done browsing the store. Otherwise the title and
    location of the app will become forgotten as I continue to browse. I frequently use the wish list on my android phone in Google's play store, and it is a big help. If such a place exists already in Microsoft's Store, where do I find it?

Just some feedback. Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users :)

KariC_224, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store adds

2. Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?: There is no <removed> "Wish List" in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC, not that I can not find it, THERE IS NOT any "wish list" in the top-right 3 dots "..." menu! And there is No Way to add an app to "Wish List"! This is ridiculous and annoying! I did reset the MS...
  3. How to add the "other user" option among the user list?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add the "other user" option among the user list?: Hi I would like to know how do I add the "other user" option to the list of users in case I want to logon with a user that is not listed on the user list. I'm using a standalone computer not added to a domain. [img] 173007
  4. Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store

Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store: Hi all, For a while now I have been having an issue with Microsoft Store, where I cannot view my wish list there, both in the program/app and website. I also made sure I'm signed into the store but it asks me to sign in again when I get to my wishlist page see attachment;...
  5. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  6. add movies to wish list in microsoft store

add movies to wish list in microsoft store: how can I add movies to the wish list in Microsoft store I have tried but to no avail and there is no help on Microsoft store to show you how to do it can anyone advise me please....
  7. Wish List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wish List: My wish list for Windows 10: Get the update 1809 out NOW. Have a better restore to an earlier time fixed so it works Fix the built-in full restore Fix it so I can install my Office that I paid good money for. Don't give a damn that it is really old. I am hoping others can...
  8. Microsoft Store - Wish list

Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  9. New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work

in Windows 10 News
    New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work: Microsoft is testing a new wish list feature for Windows 10 App Store that would allow users to keep track of all the stuff you want from the Store. The Wish list feature is supposed to put everything into one easy to manage spot on your PCs, tablets and web. Microsoft has...
  10. Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?: Apart from sending feedback I wish there was a 'Wish List' if not has the Forum considered creating one. My 'Wish List' would be as follows. The ability to Scroll before you 'Snip' So that you can Scroll and Capture a greater area than you can see on the Screen....