Windows 10: microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...

Discus and support microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have tried many methods, please don't repeat it .the metheds which i have tried are., Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 20H2... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kamalnayan3, May 1, 2021.

1. microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...

i have tried many methods, please don't repeat it .the metheds which i have tried are., Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 20H2 windows101tricks.complease help, if there anyother option than reseting the laptop.

:)

Kamalnayan3, May 1, 2021
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 1, 2021
  3. Windows Alarms & Clock app seems to update correctly in Windows Store but never really installs

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Alarm and Clock app, try the below and check if it helps.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing
    the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before performing the troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: To uninstall Alarm and Clock app
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key, type
      Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command: “get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage” (Without quotes) on the
      PowerShell and hit Enter.
    This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store. Before re-installing, I suggest you to perform
    Step 2 and proceed.

Step 2: Run
    WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and install the app.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2021
  4. microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, May 1, 2021
Thema:

microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are...

1. microsoft store , along with some basic apps like camera,alarms & clock, photos,..etc are... - Similar Threads - microsoft store along

2. I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't open normal windows app like Photos,Camera and clock: Hey, can someone help me to get rid of these things? they are listed below:-1. I can't open Windows apps like camera, photos, clock, and calculator, when I open it they always keep crashing2. I don't know my system is corupted or not but when I run chkdsk in command prompt it...
  3. Losing Some of Default Programs like Microsoft Store, Photo etc. after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Losing Some of Default Programs like Microsoft Store, Photo etc. after 21H1 update: After 21H1 update I was restarting my Laptop Then The startup is failing after that I can enter to the desktop and I got a notify like this Then some of My Programs are not working...
  4. Xbox, Microsoft Store, Alarms & Clock, etc are not showing their default icons when I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox, Microsoft Store, Alarms & Clock, etc are not showing their default icons when I...: When I search for the app this icon shows. however the app list in the start menu is fine.Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-microsoft-store-alarms-clock-etc-are-not/b1054163-0357-4c00-b5bb-c073a43223e4
  5. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  6. Alarms & Clock App

Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  7. Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator: I am running Windows 10 and had to reinstall it which I've now done 3 times. The Microsoft Store app will not launch. I can see the app on the start page, but when I click on it or try to use the "open" button, nothing happens. I also have tried to launch the calculator that...
  8. Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go

Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go: Hello I am having issues with my alarm clock on my new Microsoft Go 2. The alarm does not work if the tablet is asleep. You surely cannot expect me to keep the Surface Go on all night just so I have an alarm? I assume I can tweak a setting to allow my alarm to...
  9. Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening

Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening: This problem existed in1803. I upgraded to 1909, and it still persists. I uninstalled it, restarted, and reinstalled it from the store. No joy. I ran elevated sfc /scannow - no issues. I ran the elevated Powershell command Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers |...
  10. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...