Windows 10: Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the...

Discus and support Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for taking your time to read this. I have been having this problem for a couple months now where the Microsoft Store, Xbox Game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johndoe_825, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the...

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read this. I have been having this problem for a couple months now where the Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Pass PC version and the Microsoft calculator crash instantly after launching the program with no error message. There are options I have tried to see if I could fix the problem after terminating and resetting the apps in the settings menu as well as checking my windows 10.0.19041 windows version --- as of Friday September 11th 2020 to see if it was up to date as well as my drivers which they both were.

I started with WSReset.exe as an admin the Microsoft store however once finished it said " ms-windows-storeMicrosoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the... :purgeCaches The app didn't start"

Then I did a Microsoft app troubleshoot and it gave me this error message. " Net HELPMSG 2182" With a problem the Bit service.

After I did that I looked up a way to reset the Microsoft store via powershell administrator Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocationAppXManifest.xml”}

Yet when I launch the command it says it cannot find the path when I look at the path it showed I saw the windows files and all the data windows had so I don't know why it came up with an error but I don't know much anything about powershell.

I also checked to see if my time and date were set automatically to the right time zone since I heard that can be the problem of the Microsoft Store crashing and it was at the correct time zone.

Lastly I did a try to revert back to a previous windows version I didn't know what else to think of to see that specific windows version was the problem and that created an error where it made me do a PC reset which didn't fix the problem as well.

This was going on for around three months of me trying to fix it on and off and I probably forgot a few things I have tried but I hope that these are enough for you to understand what problem I am having and know of a solution.

Thank you for your time to read this and any and all help is appreciated and if you need more information to come to an understanding and or solution of the problem please let me know. Have a good day.

:)

johndoe_825, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 11, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the...

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the...

1. Microsoft Store among other Microsoft apps are instantly crashing when trying to launch the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store among

2. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  4. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  7. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened

All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened: I was messing around in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's files because of an unrelated issue when I gave myself full access to the WindowsApps folder. This caused my Minecraft to stop launching all together. I then created a copy of all my files, then tried to reinstall Minecraft...
  9. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly when Launched

Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly when Launched: The Microsoft Store just does not work - I have checked for updates, reinstalled the app using powershell, reset my whole PC, created a local account and after all of this the Microsoft Store still doesn't work. However, when running services.msc I noticed that the Windows...
  10. Microsoft Store crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store crashing on launch: Every time I try to open Microsoft Store it just crashes.I tried everything reseting the microsoft store,even tried to open the app using wsreset.exe an error occured and also I uninstalled the store and reinstalled it but it just crashes on launch.Help... submitted by...