Windows 10: Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

Discus and support Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening. First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KathryneStrickland, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening.

First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows key, nothing. Pressed the icon in the bottom left corner, nothing. Tried Cortana, nothing.

Then, some of my apps on my task bar then disappeared, just a few, and they were all apps that could had been downloaded from the windows store or were built in apps (The store itself and Minecraft)

A week or two after that happened, I was able to open the start menu, however I can't open or find the Microsoft store or ANY apps downloaded from it. I can't open settings unless I go to my desktop, right click, click personalize, then navigate from there. I'm able to download apps from trusted sources (Like MMD, Audacity, Steam, Medibang, etc)

The Microsoft store doesn't show up under the list of all my apps in the start menu, and when I type it into Cortana I only get results from the web.

My laptop is a hand me down Acer which is like 4-6 years old and it has a super cracked screen because the previous owner put too much weight on it or something. (I'm using a monitor) Don't know if that's the problem; I've tried so many solutions from the web but none have worked.

Is this something I can fix? Or do I just need to get a new laptop? Help?

:)

KathryneStrickland, Oct 19, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Oct 19, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

1. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  3. Microsoft store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  4. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.

Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.: Hi,I've downloaded the Facebook messenger app from Microsoft store and suddenly I'm logged on automatically and some data seems to be saved such as when i right-click on the program on the taskbar i get a list of friends see attachment even though I'm logged out.Is there a...
  6. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  7. Microsoft store completely gone from windows.

Microsoft store completely gone from windows.: So my windows 10 microsoft store is completely gone. I cant download any microsoft apps because there is no store. I tried doing a clean install of windows 10 and the store is still missing....help!...
  8. Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to complete a download from microsoft app store purchased app: Hello, I purchased an app from the Microsoft app store but after a couple of megabytes the download is interrupted with the error 0x80246007 the good old minecraft for windows, nothing too fancy. All the other apps are downloading just fine from the store, and one can...
  9. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...
  10. Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.

Microsoft Store is completely gone from my pc.: Hello there. I'm having a serious issue on my Windows 10 Home pc where as the Microsoft Store is not installed at all. After trying many MANY tutorials online I'd thought I'd post here. I eventually gave up and reset my pc, but to no avail. It's not in my apps at all....