Windows 10: Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened

Discus and support Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been having this issue for a few months now, after i left my laptop and it was fully dead for a week the store and apps started working, but the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesDavidson7, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened

I have been having this issue for a few months now, after i left my laptop and it was fully dead for a week the store and apps started working, but the next day the issue reappeared, once the app opens only the function bar and borders appear for less than a second then the app closes.

In my previous thread we managed to narrow down the issue to the app manifest file being missing, but non of the resolutions offered helped and i got no reply. Is there any way to fix this issue without a full re-install? As since my school is closed I cannot get them to re-image my laptop.

Windows 10 Education Edition Version: 2004 Build: 19041.153

:)

JamesDavidson7, Apr 3, 2020

2. when i open apps installed from store start and closes instantly

Hi Anurag,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that when you try to open an app it closes immediately. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you facing this issue with all apps or with particular app?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to create another user account and check if the issue still persist.

Reply us with the result and information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened

1. Microsoft store and all apps installed from it instantly close once opened - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  3. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store opens then closes instantly: i have uninstalled and then proceeded to reinstall the app but noting has worked so far i have cleared the cache , troubleshooted the app and it came up as nothing wrong with it even tho i can see with my eyes that it **** also reset it in settings still nothing worked...
  4. My microsoft store opens then closes instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Close all open apps at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close all open apps at once: I want to close all application at once. How can I do that in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/242847cb-a705-449e-92cf-2e273d1c0782
  6. Close all open apps at once

Close all open apps at once: I want to close all application at once. How can I do that in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/242847cb-a705-449e-92cf-2e273d1c0782
  7. Close all open apps at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close all open apps at once: Is it possible to close all open app at the same time in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/d0354d73-317a-444d-903d-bf037861fb75
  8. Close all open apps at once

Close all open apps at once: Is it possible to close all open app at the same time in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-open-apps-at-once/d0354d73-317a-444d-903d-bf037861fb75
  9. All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened

All Microsoft Store Apps/ UWP Apps Crashing Instantly When Opened: I was messing around in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition's files because of an unrelated issue when I gave myself full access to the WindowsApps folder. This caused my Minecraft to stop launching all together. I then created a copy of all my files, then tried to reinstall Minecraft...
  10. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly: Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached...